Cherokee @ Anderson County 1st round

Mav4life

Hey fellas. Thanks a bunch for the well wishes. I just wanted to return the favor and let you know you have an Oak Ridger here pullin' for you boys. Best wishes from a Mildcat fan (As Tom Joad calls us) lol

Appreciate it good buddy, I posted some info on your matchup and i OR comes to play I really think you can pull it off, prove me right!!!

Appreciate it good buddy, I posted some info on your matchup and i OR comes to play I really think you can pull it off, prove me right!!!

Anytime my friend. Thanks for doing that. You're a big help with all of that stuff. If I ever need any check book work done I know who to come to. In all seriousness, you're great with numbers. Definitely not my strong suit lol

Thank, JP. It would be real cool of we met again somewhere down the line. I think we would both have to make the semi's to do that. You guys definitely got the team to do just that, I think.

Your very Welcome. Each of our teams need to pull together against those out of our district; like a family. :) I think you guys have this one and I want to think you guys grew up that 4th quarter against Powell 21pts but be PREPARED! I know AC did after Powell. If we do meet again that would be sweet not sure I want play you guys again...just saying...not easy to beat a Gaddis once let alone twice.:)

Your very Welcome. Each of our teams need to pull together against those out of our district; like a family. :) I think you guys have this one and I want to think you guys grew up that 4th quarter against Powell 21pts but be PREPARED! I know AC did after Powell. If we do meet again that would be sweet not sure I want play you guys again...just saying...not easy to beat a Gaddis once let alone twice. :)

Ha, I feel the same way. Before the game I thought even if we win we may have to end up playing yall again and either way it would've been hard to beat yall twice if we had of won Thursday.