Round 1 Greeneville vs. Grainger

DevilMan03

Don't hand everybody that happy horse crap of why Witten canceled the series because you all Gods of football! It's not like Elizabethton has never beat the devils! For the love of Football please stop thinking you all invented football! Also check your non conference against ours. Maybe that's why we dropped you just to get an easier week since TSSAA doesn't pay attention to tough schedules. Also the Devils are a really good football team but not great! I've seen great at the Texas high school playoffs and no one in our area could score. So ride that crapping horse as long as possible because the sun don't shine on the same dogs but everyday!

Oh and keep taking us lightly we like it.

sorry not to be so perfect like you i guess its ok for you to make fun of someone with a disability and not be able to write properly - and then you get on here and blow up when someone talks bad about a kid- i think you barb are the sorry one dont judge people on how they write unless you know the whole story i have lost any and all respect for u ~~

You are so full of crap. What kind of disability lets you press every key but the period? Do you just have the ability to press dashes and those squiggly things? And I'm not gonna lose any sleep over your lost respect for me since you obviously have none for yourself either. You are just an obnoxious little turd.

Don't hand everybody that happy horse crap of why Witten canceled the series because you all Gods of football! It's not like Elizabethton has never beat the devils! For the love of Football please stop thinking you all invented football! Also check your non conference against ours. Maybe that's why we dropped you just to get an easier week since TSSAA doesn't pay attention to tough schedules. Also the Devils are a really good football team but not great! I've seen great at the Texas high school playoffs and no one in our area could score. So ride that crapping horse as long as possible because the sun don't shine on the same dogs but everyday!

We're not taking you all lightly, we're not even paying attention to elizabethton you all are just another tune up game like all are regular season games were

Yep and your a dweeb like 90% of Green team fans on this site, Go play with the dolls I;m sure it will make you feel better jack rat.

You and the others like you are simply why in no way would I support greeneville in anything.  I was down there a while back and couldn't even make myself give to a girl wishing to raise funds for something because of your actions and your friends.  One day you may grow up and realize we really dont care how good the green team is and frankly are sick of hearing about it. i really do not understand why the NFL is not down here trying to bring them on board already they are just that dang good. 

Edited by Woodby30

B-ball fan isn't even a Greeneville fan an he's the only person that's brought it up but you just dragged Greeneville trough the dirt on this one.