Chattanooga Central @ Sequoyah 4A Quad 2 playoffs Round 1

ChiefStrong

Season and Fish and even Stan, I know this is tough for the kids. Now will anything be said about coaches officially after this and do anyone know who if change is made? Is it to early to say? Man the kids have a lot returning. They have a good team coming back next year. Whoever is there tey have the nucleus to be very good. PFL.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my friends tell me the ref have been one sided. I o believe they are from that area. The games called there will be called different called down here. You will see a different called game down here. The refs are to close to the area they are calling.

Sequoyah had 9 penalties for 90 yards called on them. Chattanooga Central had 5 for 45 yards called on them. Your friends need to get their facts straight.

I am sure the Chiefs won the game. Congratulations. Chief strong and dumdum thanks for your kindness. I will say that u will see a different called game than what was up there. Thanks TP for your info. But it will be a different called game down here.

CC will be a team to watch in 2014. Making the Playoff this Season may have helped the Chattanooga Central football program turn the corner.

Chiefs looked good tonight, defense once again played great, they are really clicking on both sides of the ball, only down side tonight for the Chiefs were to many penalties...score could of been alot worse than it was. Some stats for you football junkies

Sequoyah total offense was 56 plays for 376 yards....rushing was 35 carries for 225 yards, passing was 14 of 21 for 151 yards and 1 interception. The chiefs averaged 6.7 yards per play.

Chatt Central total offense was 43 plays for 132 yards...rushing was 36 carries for 99 yards, passing was 4 of 7 for 33 yards and 2 interceptions. the Pounders averaged 3 yards per play

These stats are not offical but I write down every play and they are real close.

Edited by 15eagle

Congrats Chiefs on the win over a good Chattanooga Central team.  CC had speed and size and a really good kicker.  Something that worried me before the game was CC's team speed.  Folks the first kickoff was not a onside kick, kicker actually kicked the ground and the tee by accident, the first few Chiefs were way past the ball when it came down.  CC's defense was confusing, 5 man front with 2 outside backers, nothing in the middle for most of the night.  It was a good scheme to come in and shut down our middle run game and try to spill everything to the edge, where their team speed would come into play.  I also give credit to the Pounders, they fought til the end.  It was a physical hitting ballgame, maybe the most our QB has been hit this season.  Chiefs looked well in the first half but things seem to got sloppy in the second.  Again congrats to the Pounders on making the playoffs.  GO CHIEFS!!

Season and Fish and even Stan, I know this is tough for the kids. Now will anything be said about coaches officially after this and do anyone know who if change is made? Is it to early to say? Man the kids have a lot returning. They have a good team coming back next year. Whoever is there tey have the nucleus to be very good. PFL.

Since coach Allen made it official I have not heard anything. Players really rallied around him last.two weeks.Very sad goodbyes tonight. I am sure nothing will be said for a while on the new coach.

Edited by fishheadspin

Ok so it's been reported Allen is going to Cohulla Creek and now Heritage. I guess the obvious question would by why would either of those struggling programs want him? If he didn't win with the athletes at Central he sure ain't gonna win at these two less athletic schools. I just don't get it. I mean from what all I've heard and know about the fellow he is great with fund raising and cosmetics of a facility but winning games now so much. The two schools mentions are new and have great facilities and don't need what John has to offer they need to win games which historically Like him or not, he just hasn't done. I get that for retirement purposes he would want to be back in georgia but just get why the two struggling programs would entertain him. I'm missing something somebody enlighten me?