Henry Co. vs. Kenwood-Round 1

SEC1rules

Probably will never know the answer to this one! But I agree with you on how the posts come across over this season...

Sure hope we can have everyone healthy this game. Just heard that Rudy Kalis will be making a stop by Patriot Stadium this week! He asked about the tailgaiting!!! Best in the state!!!

Go Big RED!!!

I think you should give him some of that Drew "grub"

Only 3 Cheatham County coaches left. One is the HC at Stewart County and another is an assistant at Dover. The other is at Fairview. One left 2 years ago for Creek Wood. Another left 2 years ago for Lebanon.

There are some former Cheatham County educators now teaching in CMCSS (ie Stigall at Kenwood, Jackson at Rossview, Worsley at West Creek, and Cooper at Northeast). It is a good theory I suppose...

I'm sorry to inform you all but this is a public forum and does not belong to "Henry County Posters" exclusively. There is no rule that says because you are supporting another school that you can't post anywhere else on CoachT. Correct me if I am wrong.....

Only 3 Cheatham County coaches left. One is the HC at Stewart County and another is an assistant at Dover. The other is at Fairview. One left 2 years ago for Creek Wood. Another left 2 years ago for Lebanon.

There are some former Cheatham County educators now teaching in CMCSS (ie Stigall at Kenwood, Jackson at Rossview, and Cooper at Northeast). It is a good theory I suppose...

I'm sorry to inform you all but this is a public forum and does not belong to "Henry County Posters" exclusively. There is no rule that says because you are supporting another school that you can't post anywhere else on CoachT. Correct me if I am wrong.....

The fact that they care about where a poster is from shows that they take CoachT a bit too seriously. Good Luck Knights

Glory days indeed, I was a senior on that '85 team!

Yes, I remember coming home the night of the Whites Creek game, getting in the car to drive home, and the Kiss song "Tears are falling" came on. Forever burned in my memory...

I think you should give him some of that Drew "grub"

Well Commish, I plan on it since he inquired about it specifically. Ribs on the menu!!!

The fact that they care about where a poster is from shows that they take CoachT a bit too seriously. Good Luck Knights

Wow, that's a pretty powerful fact there LBD. What do you think FactsOnly? Is it a fact that we take the T too seriously since we are so very concerned that howdoitknow2 is a Cheatam County dude?

Post all you want in the Henry County threads. Just don't get all upset if we think you are full of crap, when you post. If you wanna troll or discuss football we'll react accordingly.

Wow, that's a pretty powerful fact there LBD. What do you think FactsOnly? Is it a fact that we take the T too seriously since we are so very concerned that howdoitknow2 is a Cheatam County dude?

Here are the Facts:

1   It is not possible to take Coach T too seriously

2   Edward S Cheatham, for whom Cheatham County is named, is from Robertson County

3   One must be a member to post on this forum, which belongs to Henry County fans, therefore it is not a public forum

6   Trolls do not follow rules

5   Henry County fans really, really like trolls

4   Trolls troll out of disrespect or jealousy (at least I do)

I know I take CoachT VERY seriously. So much so, that I even ask questions on it sometimes.

I envy those who are cool enough to post here with no particular reason. I can only imagine the fulfilling lives they must lead.

Edited by MSURacer