Northeast at Lincoln County

falconfan01

I have studied the schedules of both teams and it seems Northeast is the better team, at least on paper. With that being said Lincoln County has had a way of beating teams that were supposed to be better than them. The key I think for the Falcons to win is defense. They will have to play the whole game like they have played the second half of many games this year.  

I am hopeful that Lincoln wins this big at home...Either way, Northeast has not played well of late. As for the quad...should disaster strike my falcons and Northeast moves on, then I think they may beat hillsboro but not beech should the bucs win. If Shelbyville gets by this first round and looks as hot as they have, They will run the tables in the quad...I do not think the wave can match up any better than they did in their scrimmage. So My hopes are still for a Lincoln County-Shelbyville rematch.

Edited by jrbattle66

This was the first time I've seen Lincoln county play in a couple of years and their o seemed so predictable. I remember watching them a few years ago and they were throwing the ball all over the place but tonight it just seemed like off tackle right or off tackle left. I understand the talent at QB and WR didn't seem as good as years past but I don't see how you can expect to win games in the playoffs being so one dimensional. Anyhow, the Falcons seemed to leave it all on the field tonight. And goodluck to NE in the rest of the playoffs 

This was the first time I've seen Lincoln county play in a couple of years and their o seemed so predictable. I remember watching them a few years ago and they were throwing the ball all over the place but tonight it just seemed like off tackle right or off tackle left. I understand the talent at QB and WR didn't seem as good as years past but I don't see how you can expect to win games in the playoffs being so one dimensional. Anyhow, the Falcons seemed to leave it all on the field tonight. And goodluck to NE in the rest of the playoffs 

Well said, congrats to the Falcons on the season and hopefully we can continue to build for next year.