Cookeville vs. Sevier County

ripzip11

Well I apologize for using a term of respect by calling you sir. I had no idea you would turn it around like that. In my day, sir was nothing more than a term of reapect which I thought would be returned with respect but I was wrong. You can take the quote as you wish and I will take it as I wish.

GO VOLS

I was nothing but respectful, sir, in my post to you.  Please show me where I wasn't, sir.   

You are right, you can take that quote how you wish... but if you take it that way, you are not comprehending it correctly.  I too can make stuff up and say well I'll believe what I want , but that doesn't make it factually true. 

Go Cavs

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welllll, this thread got out of hand quickly... 

Anyway, if you guys are anywhere near a top 5 team in the state, you will have no problem at all with my Cavaliers.  Sadly, it is just not a good team this year.  They do have a couple of Rb's that are players but no line to block for them.   One or 2 decent receivers but the QB hasn't been very accurate (although can throw a mile).  Defense is pretty vanilla.  Pretty good for the Upper Cumberland but not against top caliber teams.  

Don't sell yourself so short just yet. Could be a more interesting game then you think. For sure our passing game is top 5 in the state but unfortunately our defense is pretty bad. As others have pointed out, our line play on both sides of the ball (but especially the defense) is average to poor at best and our tackling leaves a lot to be desired also. Plus anyone that has a had a decent running attack has given us fits the whole year. And if you've got a good running QB to boot (doesn't matter if he can throw the ball in the ocean or not) you will be surprised by just how much success you will have. With a defense like ours any team from here on out can beat us.  

cookeville has got 42 points so far sc defense stinks

I just reposted my original quote to save time.

On the positive side, with as crummy as defense as we have at least every game is interesting. Good job Cookeville, you showed yourself proud tonight.

By the way. why is the T$$AA forcing a team to travel 2 hours, one way, for a first round playoff game? Thought they were all concerned about saving us poor fans gas money!