MTCS at Marion (McCurry man against this Stewart man)

Roy Dillard

Let me ask you a question. Where is that durn purplegrad at today and his bipolar friend purple pastry? Old Pirate had his cage rattled so bad yesterday he forgot who he was.You think im joking but im not.

The Warriors ain't going to have much trouble with the bunch. Figure several are a might sore as OP is sure some Pirates is sore. The only thing is winning a feud makes the soreness heal quicker. Now RD, you musta been in that Webster man's book again to know about bipolar. Recon OP proved he can still rattle them cages when the notion comes. Anyhow figure them Jasper fellers get confused every now and then trying to figure out them studding manuels. Sometimes one forgets if they is the skillet head or the skillet slinger and ever now and again they most likely go in-cog-knee-toe from the work place to attack SP. LOPAO.......Anyhow where in the cat hair is Nohope and MCfan? Good luck to the Jasper Warrior kinfolkes, you should do well

That's exactly right warrior.  I think he is 1-19 picking against us the past two years and the idiot is upset that he got earholed several years ago against the Warriors or has an agenda against someone on the staff.   With that being said, If people haven't realized yet, MC has a power, ball control offense and aren't going to blow anyone out.  Add that to the fact that the staffs from Boyd and Trouserdale will probably be in attendance so it will be as vanilla as possible I am sure.

TC only had 3 coaches at the RBS game last week...the others where out scouting, so y'all can run vanilla all you want too...we got ours... :popcorneater:

TC only had 3 coaches at the RBS game last week...the others where out scouting, so y'all can run vanilla all you want too...we got ours... :popcorneater:

Slim, I tried to tell that TTP man that I saw one of those coaches for that Creasy man at that McCurry mans field on Friday on our side. He had a whole pack of ink pens and a few tablets of paper to write on. I garuntee you that McCurry man pulled out all of his tricks against that Moore man. You think im joking but im not.

Slim, I tried to tell that TTP man that I saw one of those coaches for that Creasy man at that McCurry mans field on Friday on our side. He had a whole pack of ink pens and a few tablets of paper to write on. I garuntee you that McCurry man pulled out all of his tricks against that Moore man. You think im joking but im not.

Roy,

You know you only need 1 sheet of paper.... We only have 4 offensive plays! MC should win by 3 or 4 TDs If they take care of the football.

We use that to distract from the video camera in his hat... :popcorneater:

So it was the Trouserhosers that trashed Jasper's field house and I had it pegged for some of them Jasper boys or Whitwell.