2A Quad 4

BigBlacknGold

Mitchell will dominate Halls(not saying much).  Then they will win the Quad easily.

http://www.unapproved website.com/high-schools/mitchell-tigers-%28memphis,tn%29/football/roster.htm

22 rushing TDS

21 passing TDS

10 miscelaneous TDS (Returns)

Kicker has 37 Touchbacks

46/51 XPT  5/11 FG long of 47

Coach Cole's team will dominate 2A.

AT OHHHHHHHHHH

I have seen Mitchell play this year and they are good. In my opinion there will not be any team that dominates this quad, but instead with 4 teams ranked in the top 10 in the state whoever comes out between these six teams will definitely be battle tested for their semi-final matchup. Mitchell's line is huge and they block extremely well. If they play Huntingdon (which I think they will) it will be a great game. 

You know after watching Stanford beat the High flying offense of Oregon.  I can see Huntingdon coming out of Quad 4.  Huntingdon runs a strong a steady offense and it wears down the  defense.  Like Stanford if you keep the other teams offense off the field they cant score .   I dont see teams making long Kick off returns or TD's     If Huntingdon gets up by even 1 score it will hurt your chances of winning because of their ball control. 

Strong points that Mitchell.......... is the Kicking game for the Touchbacks they have and the passing game.  

Strong points for Huntingdon ....ball control and the rushing game. And Home field advantage.....My Pick... Huntingdon by 6

Edited by 34ME

TC I know what you mean when our offense can get it rolling we can put up some points but like we have a lot of soph playing wideout and a few first year starters on the o- line. So sometimes they struggle. Hate to hear about the knee injury. If you're coming to the game tonight both ticket booths should be open so the line shouldn't be too bad.

TC I know what you mean when our offense can get it rolling we can put up some points but like we have a lot of soph playing wideout and a few first year starters on the o- line. So sometimes they struggle. Hate to hear about the knee injury. If you're coming to the game tonight both ticket booths should be open so the line shouldn't be too bad.

Ok Big b and G, good luck tonight. Always pull for West Tn. Memphis doesn't count!! Lol