Tyner Rams @ Smith County

scooter

Joking man. Ill sit on tyner side and raise a damnded ruckus rootin for upperman and dare one of there 3 fans to say anything. Just hit them quick passes over the top and u got em easy. Why we didnt continue to do it i have no idea. Both times went for scores man!!!! Ughhhh

first year head coach, hi judgement should get better with exp making the calls. Until now he ha just been suggesting things to Maynord. He will get better.

first year head coach, hi judgement should get better with exp making the calls. Until now he ha just been suggesting things to Maynord. He will get better.

At least proofread....nobody knows what you are trying to say half the time...gee. HE had nothing to do with offense. Maynord had little to do with offense either. You have no clue.

He aint done to bad considering what hes had to work with. Couple of them we probably should have won. Gville possibly cookeville. Definately could have taken that one last night. But. Im just a spectator. Not a head coach. So its easy for me to sit back and say could have, should have and would have. Fun to kick back and stir up tyner ram fan tho. Lol. Ima sit next to him and the other 2 tyner fans and root for upperman.

Just tell you players and band members parents to get off they rear ends and go watch them kids play. Ima gonna go hollar for em friday against upperman. Save me a spot. Not that they're wont be plenty of empty spaces there.

Watchum Tyner fans, they'll be recruiting your players. There's no talent in SC so they have to find outside sources.

At least proofread....nobody knows what you are trying to say half the time...gee. HE had nothing to do with offense. Maynord had little to do with offense either. You have no clue.

if your the head coach, specially at HS level, you make the call on both sides of the ball. Might have cordinators skeem it, but its your call to run, pass, kick, fake in the tough situations. Well at least any good head coach makes those calls. He should get better in year two.

BTW i made a visit to Smith Co today to play in the Dennis Croslin flag football tournament at Gordonsville High School. I was REALLY hoping chicken co. would have a team so maybe Antwan and Termite could show me how to play some ball. I guess they probably couldn't get their fat tails off the computer or they were still sulking from Friday night. Maybe basketball season will be better....snicker.

• Upvote 1

BTW i made a visit to Smith Co today to play in the Dennis Croslin flag football tournament at Gordonsville High School. I was REALLY hoping chicken co. would have a team so maybe Antwan and Termite could show me how to play some ball. I guess they probably couldn't get their fat tails off the computer or they were still sulking from Friday night. Maybe basketball season will be better....snicker.

Post of the season... :roflolk:

Guest Termite

Was "juice" there?? You seem to think everybody in SC is named juice.

BearGrillz and Flag football?? Sounds about right.