Tyner Rams @ Smith County

scooter

I am merely discussing what sc has. Everyone only talks about manning, I don't think he is even the best football player on the team. We have 3 great players in the backfield. The coaches just do a poor job sharing the load and putting players in a position to be successful. And that goes for manning as well he would put up better numbers if he was used more towards his skill set.

#25 is a good ball player. Why so much debate on that? This is suppose to be tyner vs sc. Not #25 vs the world. Hes a kid. Cut him some slack. I venture to say hes much more solid than anything were use to watching around here.

I agree. People have been putting unrealistic expectations on him since he was a Freshman because of his strength and 40 time. Bottom line he gives it his all every Friday night.

I am merely discussing what sc has. Everyone only talks about manning, I don't think he is even the best football player on the team. We have 3 great players in the backfield. The coaches just do a poor job sharing the load and putting players in a position to be successful. And that goes for manning as well he would put up better numbers if he was used more towards his skill set.

Troll

Please inform me how much you know. How can you argue that the offensive play calling isnt horrible. It lacks creativity is far to predictable and sets the ball carrier up to fail more times than not. It doesn't matter who has the ball if aren't playing to their strengths they are going to struggle.

This forum is turning into an outlet for adults to overly criticize high school athletes. Remember what they are. Kids. Were fortunate to have a solid football program and the support weve had here in SC. Lets keep kids names off this forum. Talk about key matchups and schemes. heck. Criticize the coaches if u want. They grown men. If any of these kids ever get the oppurtunity to play d1 college football theyll get plenty of public scrutiny then. They dont need to hear it or read it now. For the most part these young athletes are just out there to have a good time. Go Big Owls!!!

Please inform me how much you know. How can you argue that the offensive play calling isnt horrible. It lacks creativity is far to predictable and sets the ball carrier up to fail more times than not. It doesn't matter who has the ball if aren't playing to their strengths they are going to struggle.

Go back to class...your posts are not needed. This is not the place for you to coach.

Back to the topic. As I say this time every year, offensively will boil down to our line. If they can BE PHYSICAL and manage to hold their own against Tyner's blitz, I think we can move the ball. Tyner's defensive front will make some big plays no doubt. You don't send 6 or more most plays without making some sacks and hits in the backfield. We cant get down on ourselves when it happens. Defensively our secondary must play their best game of the year. They must come up and be physical on the runs and not give up the big play. Speed kills and if we dont play smart, agressive, and physical we will be in trouble. Best of luck Owls.