Tyner Rams @ Smith County

scooter

Thanks and appreciation to everyone for your kind words and thoughts, even you Posty. To think it was late and I could ease my mind here was a bit naive in retrospect. Termite, after all these years I still don't know who you are. That's pretty cool. Visitating hours will be Friday from 11-7 because my brother wouldn't stand for people mourning his loss of life while their was a Playoff Game in The Hole. Again, thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Imallin was, and will forever be SCP4LIFE.

Condolences from Baxter Tn, we are sorry for your loss. He sounds like a person that I would have liked to have met and it sounds like he is a positve influence in the community.

Thanks and appreciation to everyone for your kind words and thoughts, even you Posty. To think it was late and I could ease my mind here was a bit naive in retrospect. Termite, after all these years I still don't know who you are. That's pretty cool. Visitating hours will be Friday from 11-7 because my brother wouldn't stand for people mourning his loss of life while their was a Playoff Game in The Hole. Again, thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Imallin was, and will forever be SCP4LIFE.

Condolences from Baxter Tn, we are sorry for your loss. He sounds like a person that I would have liked to have met and it sounds like he is a positve influence in the community.

Sam never played sports due to being handicapped. He would have been like his brother, bigreid, a very good athlete, had he had the physical ability. He had a 1st cousin that played at Brentwood Acad., Chris Reid, and went on to Tenn. Tech and started four years at guard. He had an uncle who was a teammate with Coach Gary Rankin here at Smith County and is Chriss' father. Sam had a beautiful voice. He sang at weddings and funerals and also in a group. At football games, row 2 - 50 yard line he could always be found. Miss you big boy!!!!!!

How are both teams looking in practice?

I have noticed in film that Tyner will send quads to one side with flanker or split end to other side to confuse the defense thinking all four on one side are eligible receivers. One of the four will not be eligible receiver and will stay on the line of scrimmage when he ball is snapped. Hoping that you will move an extra defense player out to cover all four players thinking all are eligible receivers.

I have noticed in film that Tyner will send quads to one side with flanker or split end to other side to confuse the defense thinking all four on one side are eligible receivers. One of the four will not be eligible receiver and will stay on the line of scrimmage when he ball is snapped. Hoping that you will move an extra defense player out to cover all four players thinking all are eligible receivers.

One of the many offensive sets. Go "RAMS"!!!

One of the many offensive sets. Go "RAMS"!!!

QB has some good receivers but likes to run the ball when receivers are covered. Toss sweep and power sweep are the go to plays trying to get outside to the corner and then outrun defenders. Not very big but very QUICK and FAST. LB's not very big but love to find a gap and use their speed to get into the backfield. Any long developing pass needs to be thrown out of playbook this week. Passes must be quick and short. Wont't have time to set up in pocked and try and find open receiver - too many players to block. I noticed the back side end pulling on sweeps away from him picking up trash and keeping our linebackers grom getting into their backfield. Don't know if I have ever seen that before.I have seen the back side tackle pick up trash but never the tight end. Shows you the speed they have.