Nashville Overton?

Y'all are funny with all the would have junk. You will never know what would have happened. Overton may not be the third best 6a team but they have beaten some quality opponents and are undefeated. 7aaa people think too highly of themselves. The only undefeated team you have is Oakland, Blackman has two losses, and Siegel got beat by riverdale. Give me a break.

Y'all are funny with all the would have junk. You will never know what would have happened. Overton may not be the third best 6a team but they have beaten some quality opponents and are undefeated. 7aaa people think too highly of themselves. The only undefeated team you have is Oakland, Blackman has two losses, and Siegel got beat by riverdale. Give me a break.

Metro schools are not very good. No way a team with wins only against Metro schools can be considered a good team. Overton has their hands full once they beat a pitiful McGavock team. Overton is the best Metro team though.

Edited by hardtackle

Um they also beat father ryan, centennial, and ravenwood. Father Ryan knocked off ba who knocked off ensworth. Ravenwood has only lost to Overton. Overton will have their hands full no doubt but do far they have always came out on top. Can any of the 7aaa schools other than Oakland say that. No. Y'all have some good teams but don't knock others only because they aren't in your district. Who has Blackman really beaten this year? Oh Indy which got beat by ravenwood, Siegel which got beat by riverdale, I can go on. Give Overton some credit.

I think the original poster actually wanted info on Overton. I'm guessing the only people who have seen Overton play is myself and highlife. All others if you haven't seen them why even comment. What a joke.

Time will tell. I expect all Metro 5A - 6A teams to be finished at the latest in the second round. I did say Overton is the best, that is still not saying much.

I think Overton has a really good team. I also think they benefit from from some additional "byes".

They have to play Hillwood, Glencliff and Hunters Lane. Those games are probably not as competitive as the ones that the 7AAA teams play on a weekly basis. They play LaVergne who is bad but hammered Whites Creek. Whites Creek is competitive with the three bottom feeders in 12 AAA.

Overton beat a good father ryan team and when they scrimmaged BA I left thinking they can do some damage . I would say since people are overlooking them its a plus

Metro schools are not very good. No way a team with wins only against Metro schools can be considered a good team. Overton has their hands full once they beat a pitiful McGavock team. Overton is the best Metro team though.

Overton beat a good father ryan team and when they scrimmaged BA I left thinking they can do some damage . I would say since people are overlooking them its a plus