Greenback at Coalfield 2

KickinWing11

Im saying this then I'm off coacht for good #66 is the best lineman to grace the field at Greenback a D2 recruit I believe he'll play again got to give him his props after all it is my little brother ;) congrats coalfield just hate it had to end

You are correct. He is one of the best 1A linemen I've seen in a long time. Best of luck to that fine young man in wherever his life takes him.

Im saying this then I'm off coacht for good #66 is the best lineman to grace the field at Greenback a D2 recruit I believe he'll play again got to give him his props after all it is my little brother ;) congrats coalfield just hate it had to end

I was wondering who you were!He played his butt off both times we have played Coalfield and in every other game this yr.Good clean hard hitting game,game was a 4 point game most of the night,too many mistakes to overcome.Well i have to say farewell as a Cherokee dad but will always be PROUD TO BE A CHEROKEE!Congrats Cfield.

I was wondering who you were!He played his butt off both times we have played Coalfield and in every other game this yr.Good clean hard hitting game,game was a 4 point game most of the night,too many mistakes to overcome.Well i have to say farewell as a Cherokee dad but will always be PROUD TO BE A CHEROKEE!Congrats Cfield.

Excellent post OnB