Marion Co @ Boyd (This McCurry man vs that Reynolds man)

reaction

I started it! Sabotage. Forget Roy.

Y'all sound like a pair of 5 year olds.....I started it.....no I started it......ambassador why are you giving him credit for starting this thread......lmbo lord let's grow up and talk about the game!!!!!!

Edited by ladysquaw
  • Upvote 1

Time to start rattling reactions cage.....

I can't believe this thread is six pages of nonsense over who started this thread! Who cares!

I look for this to be a good game as long as my boys play smart and don't get stupid penalties like they did against SP! They gotta play smart and hold onto the ball!

IMO this will be a close one but the Big MC Pulls out the Win!

I'm thinking if Boyd wants to win all those players from Boyd walking around MC's track tonight should have paid a little more attention to the game instead of all the socializing they were doing!

Guest Purplepastry

Whatever. I merged two of them tonight. What's it matter as long as everyone's posts stay on? You just want to argue and there is nothing to argue about.

I would like to be serious for a moment.  The last time  I was my account was canceled, so read it fast boys.  It will probably be deleted before I finish typing.

This site has become a complete farce (re. joke for the skilletheads).  This thread is case and point.  On CoachT the skillethead is protected species therefore he runs amok and you get what you got on here.  The skillethead can post anything he wants with impunity for the most part, harassing others endlessly without fear of retaliation.  They take over any thread they wish with the help of complicit Moderators (particularly the Embarassor). 

The moderators mistake the prevalence of skilletheads to mean that they must keep them happy to have participants in the smaller school forums, but in fact is that non-skilletheads avoid participating because they don’t want to deal with the idiots.  This thread is a perfect example.  Isn’t it a hoot how the Embarassor is having difficulty (and living up to his name) because the squabbling is between skilletheads and like a doting mother can’t drop the hammer on any of them.  He has no such reservations with others.    

It has gotten to the point where any post that displeases the protected species (skillet heads) gets deleted.  I and others have had volumes of cuttingly sacastic, pithy, accurate, and just plain humorous posts deleted yet the skilletheads, as seen in this thread,  can post the same or more likely mindless idiocy and that is ok.

Note to moderators (excluding the Embarassor, he is hopeless), if you want to control the population of an invasive species you must allow hunting of that species or at least remove it from protected status.  Coach T is turning into a boring farce and that is a small step from extinction.

• Upvote 1

I would like to be serious for a moment.  The last time  I was my account was canceled, so read it fast boys.  It will probably be deleted before I finish typing.

This site has become a complete farce (re. joke for the skilletheads).  This thread is case and point.  On CoachT the skillethead is protected species therefore he runs amok and you get what you got on here.  The skillethead can post anything he wants with impunity for the most part, harassing others endlessly without fear of retaliation.  They take over any thread they wish with the help of complicit Moderators (particularly the Embarassor). 

The moderators mistake the prevalence of skilletheads to mean that they must keep them happy to have participants in the smaller school forums, but in fact is that non-skilletheads avoid participating because they don’t want to deal with the idiots.  This thread is a perfect example.  Isn’t it a hoot how the Embarassor is having difficulty (and living up to his name) because the squabbling is between skilletheads and like a doting mother can’t drop the hammer on any of them.  He has no such reservations with others.    

It has gotten to the point where any post that displeases the protected species (skillet heads) gets deleted.  I and others have had volumes of cuttingly sacastic, pithy, accurate, and just plain humorous posts deleted yet the skilletheads, as seen in this thread,  can post the same or more likely mindless idiocy and that is ok.

Note to moderators (excluding the Embarassor, he is hopeless), if you want to control the population of an invasive species you must allow hunting of that species or at least remove it from protected status.  Coach T is turning into a boring farce and that is a small step from extinction.

Best post of the year......I still have warning points from last year ????

I would like to be serious for a moment. The last time I was my account was canceled, so read it fast boys. It will probably be deleted before I finish typing.

This site has become a complete farce (re. joke for the skilletheads). This thread is case and point. On CoachT the skillethead is protected species therefore he runs amok and you get what you got on here. The skillethead can post anything he wants with impunity for the most part, harassing others endlessly without fear of retaliation. They take over any thread they wish with the help of complicit Moderators (particularly the Embarassor).

The moderators mistake the prevalence of skilletheads to mean that they must keep them happy to have participants in the smaller school forums, but in fact is that non-skilletheads avoid participating because they don’t want to deal with the idiots. This thread is a perfect example. Isn’t it a hoot how the Embarassor is having difficulty (and living up to his name) because the squabbling is between skilletheads and like a doting mother can’t drop the hammer on any of them. He has no such reservations with others.

It has gotten to the point where any post that displeases the protected species (skillet heads) gets deleted. I and others have had volumes of cuttingly sacastic, pithy, accurate, and just plain humorous posts deleted yet the skilletheads, as seen in this thread, can post the same or more likely mindless idiocy and that is ok.

Note to moderators (excluding the Embarassor, he is hopeless), if you want to control the population of an invasive species you must allow hunting of that species or at least remove it from protected status. Coach T is turning into a boring farce and that is a small step from extinction.

i will help you in your fight against the evil skillet head nation and repost this. Limbo.

Pastry,I don't fully understand your post. Someone was arguing last night about who started a thread first. The solution is simple, merge the two topics together and talk about the game. It's not a big deal. The two topics were put together to make one game thread. You act like I have something against you and I don't. Yes, it was two SP people arguing about it. I didn't take a side in the matter and nothing was deleted. I don't have the power to delete posts. Those come straight from Coacht.

Back to the game. I saw both play and I believe Marion should win by 2-3 scores.

Edited by TheAmbassador
  • Upvote 1