Marion Co @ Boyd (This McCurry man vs that Reynolds man)

reaction

Found out about the arrest being made earlier regarding the Vandalism.  I am absolutely disgusted by this and very ashamed to say my son is on a team that has Coaches that will stoop so low.  What does this say to our kids?  I grew up in SP and graduated from SP and was infuriated by some of the things that were being said by MC fans.  My son started out playing football for MC when he was 5 things like this really make me sick and really makes me question the choices I made when he was little.  I have to many friends and family members at SP so I never commented on this issue other than to say you can't judge an entire town by the actions of a few.  I guess I am gonna have to say this to my SP friends and family now.  Please don't judge us all by the actions of the many that said such ugly things when this first happened.  Some decisions were made prior to this coming out that I am looking forward to even more now!

To my boys at MC  I love you all and have know most of you since you were little!  I love watching you play this sport and wish you the best against Boyd Friday night!  Play with heart and passion for the game like you always have!  Keep your heads up and play your game Friday!  Take it one game at a time like you have all season and let's bring home another W this week!

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. With that said, I stand by my original statement that whoever is responsible should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. This is no exception. Embarrassing if true.

What kind of mess is this purplegrad?  Check out my website I made about that McCurry mans fieldhouse.  You and that Truth Prevails man was real sure it was some of Griders and that Wilson mans students.  You think im joking but im not.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. With that said, I stand by my original statement that whoever is responsible should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. This is no exception. Embarrassing if true.

LOPAO........feller read TTP posts about lying lips! That was NOT your original statement/post! Any fellers that doubt OP only needs to go back to the SP/Jasper closed thread. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Found out about the arrest being made earlier regarding the Vandalism. I am absolutely disgusted by this and very ashamed to say my son is on a team that has Coaches that will stoop so low. What does this say to our kids? I grew up in SP and graduated from SP and was infuriated by some of the things that were being said by MC fans. My son started out playing football for MC when he was 5 things like this really make me sick and really makes me question the choices I made when he was little. I have to many friends and family members at SP so I never commented on this issue other than to say you can't judge an entire town by the actions of a few. I guess I am gonna have to say this to my SP friends and family now. Please don't judge us all by the actions of the many that said such ugly things when this first happened. Some decisions were made prior to this coming out that I am looking forward to even more now!

To my boys at MC I love you all and have know most of you since you were little! I love watching you play this sport and wish you the best against Boyd Friday night! Play with heart and passion for the game like you always have! Keep your heads up and play your game Friday! Take it one game at a time like you have all season and let's bring home another W this week!

SP folkes knows how every community have some but this is teachers and coaches not kids! Hope they all are fired and loose their privilege to have an enflurane on the kids.

Jasper's coaches for the swamp feud likely will be band director and the water boy with announcer Daffy Dave calling signals! LOPAO........Z...zzz....is today CHRISTMAS or THANKSGIVING, recon them Jasper fellers jest thought April FOOLS DAY come in Oct! Dad burnit, Old Pirate kinda got that tingling feeling after finding out about this mess that normally young fellers gets when theys gets lucky.....Old Pirate ain't jest joking neither!

Edited by OLD PIRATE