Humboldt Vikings @ Dresden Lions ((Let's Get it On!))

I think it'll be a good game too, but I predict a Lion victory next Friday. Outstanding Freshman QB who is a "gun slinger". Humboldt won't be able to handle the pressure from Dresden or the environment. Dresden by at least 7 points!

What do mean by Humboldt wont be able to the pressure or the enviroment. They beat Milan in Milan played UC at their place and should have won that game! I will be the first to say Humboldt has played like crap the last 3 games of the season but that dont matter now. We all go into the playoffs 0-0 and its a totally different season! Dresden may stomp Humboldt but just dont see it happening! I mean no disrespect! Humboldt has played in tough enviroments for years ! Just to name a couple played at Joe Bryns play at Paris and Milan and played at Giles County in the past. Get real!

Dresden in a rout next Friday! Humboldt is overrated.

Lions by 15 at home

Thoughts & Predictions??

I get why Humboldt dont get the respect they deserve. I realize you have to earn it and i agree! I know most of the posters on here are not Dresden fans. Let me clear this up Humboldt respects the LIons program 100 percent! But most posters on here have probably not even seen either team play! As far as ranking its playoff time throw them out the window they mean nothing! Look for a great game Friday good luck to both teams and hope for injury free game. If Dresden wins or Humboldt or everone represents 1A from West Tn Humboldt will be behind them 100 percent!

First, I am talking about Dresden and Humboldt. Second, I was just making a few points about Humboldt's defense. So, I am perfectly within topic of the up coming game. Like I said the vikings have a good team and I am taking nothing away from them.

Yes both teams had 4 to's which Humboldt can not do Friday night. But 3 of LC turnovers were forced Humboldt just flat took the ball away 3 times on two of the strips the ball never hit the ground! Meaning no disrespect!

Why is evrerone not giving the Vikings a chance to win? Reid will have Humboldt ready thats a good thing let everone look past Humboldt thats just the way the Vikings want it! Dresden has a good football team no doubt and get all the respect they deserve from the Humboldt faithfull. I been around this game ever since the Big Ten days and longer than most people on here have been alive! Kermit the frog says Dresden by 21 u have got to be nuts. Good luck with that no disrespect meant!

Zebra99, as you stated earlier this is the playoffs & if you don't come to play then your season is over! Humboldt just needs to cut down on turnovers & play football, leave everything on the field! Don't know what coach Reid has planned but hope the players are able to execute it!!

Why are you still talking about that game, LC played a good game? LC turned the ball over twice in the red Zone & Humboldt turned it over once! Both teams had four (4) turnovers each end if story. You say, " Dresden will win" so we will find out Friday, stay in topic "Humboldt vs Dresden"!!

Humboldt has to stop the run! If the Vikings stops the run Dresden will not beat Humboldt throw the air!

I get why Humboldt dont get the respect they deserve. I realize you have to earn it and i agree! I know most of the posters on here are not Dresden fans. Let me clear this up Humboldt respects the LIons program 100 percent! But most posters on here have probably not even seen either team play! As far as ranking its playoff time throw them out the window they mean nothing! Look for a great game Friday good luck to both teams and hope for injury free game. If Dresden wins or Humboldt or everone represents 1A from West Tn Humboldt will be behind them 100 percent!

You are correct most people picking Dresden big are not Dresden fans. We respect and know what to expect out of Humboldt. It will be a dandy game and IMO too close to pick. Depends on which teams show up to play. Both teams will be motivated, prepaired to play like its the last game of the year and for most seniors the last game they will ever play. Either team is very capable of winning Friday and winning the next few Friday's. I've said all along the west will be represented this year in cookeville. I still believe it will be Dresden, Union City or Humboldt winning the gold. But I'm not the smartest person I know.

Yes both teams had 4 to's which Humboldt can not do Friday night. But 3 of LC turnovers were forced Humboldt just flat took the ball away 3 times on two of the strips the ball never hit the ground! Meaning no disrespect!

I agree 100%. If Humboldt turns the ball over 4 times then it will tough sliding for the vikings.