Humboldt Vikings @ Dresden Lions ((Let's Get it On!))

Our line has our respect, you don't get yo where we are at without good line play. They have done a great job and hopefully will continue the next few weeks.

Ralpher hate to sound like an old guy but you like myself can remember this group of seniors starting pee wee in second grade. Seems like it was just yesterday. I'm proud of these seniors as football players but more proud of them as the young men they've grown into. Not sure but I believe this group has probably won more football games than any other group in four years.

Can any Lion past players help me on this?

Lionsupport?

Keep it up boys!!!

That is a good question. I know they have experienced more success than most if not all other classes. The early 90s team with bone, mcalister, pierpoint, etc. were very good but not sure about all the wins but they did not play in a state championship game or the semis. So if I were to guess this senior class probably does have more wins than any other. They are some fine young men that have not only been successful on the football field but also off of it. They have some young men that make excellent grades and will go on to be very successful in life and that in my opinion is what makes them special. These young men are winners no matter what happens tonight!

You think theyll let humboldt pop a few bottle rockets if we win?

King that gives me an awesome idea the next time my Tornadoes play at the hogpen. If you don't know what the hogpen means.....you wil after tonight. Who puts a hogpen next to a football field or a school for that matter? But i do love bacon.

Edited by BigSwo

Best

It has been a great thread this week and i have enjoyed reading and posting to all u Lions fans! Like i posted before Humboldt respects u 100%. U get young kids on every thread from time to time who are young and cocky. Myself i dont put anything into that done got to old i just laugh! Regaurdless of the out come tonite if the Vikings win or the Lions win do hope for injury free game and good sportmanship! I will pull for the winner and West Tn all the way! Looks like the weather will be a little damp but the low's just in the 40's. Should be a great atomsphere for Football! Good luck to both teams i am ready for a slobber knocker lol! :popcorneater: