Science Hill-Sevier County

BigDave1967

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The majority of their opponents are not very good. :popcorneater: 

The same can be said for you guys. Both teams played 3-4 good teams this season and the rest was against pretty weak competition. 

Strong competition SH played:

Brentwood Academy

Siegel

DB

Farragut

Strong Competition Sevier County played:

Maryville

DB

Cookeville

South Doyle

Edited by AlumnI01

The same can be said for you guys. Both teams played 3-4 good teams this season and the rest was against pretty weak competition. 

Strong competition SH played:

Brentwood Academy

Siegel

DB

Farragut

Sevier County

Strong Competition Sevier County played:

Maryville

DB

Cookeville

South Doyle

My point was we played pretty similar schedules. I know it. You know it. The Toppers didn't play well at all tonight and the better team won. End of story.

My point was we played pretty similar schedules. I know it. You know it. The Toppers didn't play well at all tonight and the better team won. End of story.

Hey, you can't get away with that. You can't just say you didn't play well and got beat by a better team. You choked, played all them weak teams in upper east tn., one & done, need to fire your coach, yada yada yada. Sound familier?

Hey, you can't get away with that. You can't just say you didn't play well and got beat by a better team. You choked, played all them weak teams in upper east tn., one & done, need to fire your coach, yada yada yada. Sound familier?

I don't see any Topper fans calling for their coaches head. We leave that up to you Indian fans.

I simply stated the truth. Toppers played terribly from start to finish and faced a very tough opponent. An opponent that was clearly the better team tonight. You can't play that bad against a very good team and expect to win. No shame in losing though. Our boys had one heckuva season. The streak was ended and we made it to the second round of the playoffs. We've got plenty to be proud of. Already looking forward to next season!

Edited by AlumnI01

I don't see any Topper fans calling for their coaches head. We leave that up to you Indian fans.

I simply stated the truth. Toppers played terribly from start to finish and faced a very tough opponent. An opponent that was clearly the better team tonight. You can't play that bad against a very good team and expect to win. No shame in losing though. Our boys had one heckuva season. The streak was ended and we made it to the second round of the playoffs. We've got plenty to be proud of. Already looking forward to next season!

Alumni01, congrats on a great season... You guys played well this year and could not have asked for a better season. 

Couldn't have said it better myself. 2013 was a great year for SH football and great season to build upon next year.

The Streak - Ended

Conference Champions

First win over Farragut, which just happened to be a playoff win

Considering the competition come playoff time, a quarterfinal appearance in the playoffs would be an outstanding accomplishment for 2014 and is also an attainable goal for SH next year.

Enjoy the rest of the playoffs gentleman. I may make an appearance in the bball boards from time to time. Otherwise, I'll see you guys in 2014.

Congrats to the Toppers for beating DB and putting together a fine season. I thoroughly enjoyed Brentwood Academy's trip to JC and rooted for you guys the rest of the way. Great setting for football, beautiful stadium and friendly people. Best of luck in the offseason!