Union City Tornadoes hosts the Bruceton Tigers

BigSwo

Pink Jersries were paid for by a local business to raise money fro breast cancer awareness. Our run through tunnel was paid for by a local bank. I have no idea about the Purple field but I'm sure someone in the community stepped up and either helped or paid for it all. Our administration would not waste money on such things. If they did I would agree.......not being smart.

That's great community support!!

@cactus  I expect UC to come out strong and fast.  Similar to the energy of the pink jerseys.  The "new"ness of the purple field has created a little of a buzz around here. ACDC will be playing loud, band will be playing, the junior tornadoes will be jumping up and down forming the tornado alley, ENERGY!!!!  1 play at a time.  I think we will be fine.  Looking forward to it. 

You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer for coming onto this board and posting such bizzare things. You have not even gotten out of Dresden yet and you are over here popping off. I know it's gonna be dificult for you to understand this but. UC let the Vikings back into that game a few weeks ago. The only team you have beaten since then has been a one and done LC team that was kicked around by every team they played with a winning record this season. Now you are saying that the Viking Ship will cruise to the title game. You are nothing more than a pop off and that's it. Dresden will shut that mess up though. Then you can cruise that Viking ship into the Gym.

Big Swo please excuse his ignorance!

UC has got to be a big favorite in this game. Bruceton is a gritty bunch with some good speed in two of their backs. But stop the QB and #4 and you will have the battle won. From what I've seen, Bruceton will try pounding it up the middle until the defense draws in and then they will burn you outside.

Bruceton can play but I'm feeling UC in this one.

Big Swo please excuse his ignorance!

I'm good now. He is simply a young man who believes in his team but does not know the protocol for a public forum like this. I respect his passion for the Vikings but he needs to learn how to express his passion publicly without being disrespectful. I hope he continues to post and support his team. I'm sure he will do just that.

Yeah I know. I drove though McKenzie today and got covered by all the fumes from the football field. Shouldn't you be at a basketball game?

The fumes were prolly from where I work!!!! And I was prolly the one running the operation that makes them. And folks wonder why I can't breath well most of the time!!! LOL (but seriously!)Gotta love that paint/chemical smell!

Edited by duckman38201