Upperman Verse Tyner

Guest Termite

Kill Notre Dame lol. Upperman played a powder puff schedule. You beat Tyner which they were 4-6 and squeaked into the playoffs. What was the point to hang 70 on someone ????? It shows how much integrity your coaching staff has. I look forward to come to Baxter and put a whooping on you all. I bet your team has never seen a team as physical as Notre Dame . Love being Irish.

Integrity? LOL

Looking at ND's schedule, I wouldn't talk schedule too much. The 3 quality teams ND played...beat them. They did beat PC the 2nd time around. 1A Coalfield gave them all they wanted.

I'm probably not as smart as a ND fan, but if someone were to"hang" 49 on me, I would want a 3 TD lead.

Integrity? LOL

Integrity is a concept values, methods, measures, principles, expectations, and outcomes. Look at his Poster photo. He should know about integrity? LOL

Integrity? LOLLooking at ND's schedule, I wouldn't talk schedule too much. The 3 quality teams ND played...beat them. They did beat PC the 2nd time around. 1A Coalfield gave them all they wanted.I'm probably not as smart as a ND fan, but if someone were to"hang" 49 on me, I would want a 3 TD lead.Integrity? LOLIntegrity is a concept values, methods, measures, principles, expectations, and outcomes. Look at his Poster photo. He should know about integrity? LOL

He looks like a drunk Irish man to me Tman. How much more integrity can you get?

ND offense plays right into UH. They rather see a ground and pund type than a speed offense or a top flight passing game. Both of those have scored alot on UH. Uh will score on ND, and if they score 20 less than the average, still will score up in the 30's. ND will have to open up and put points up to win this one.

I believe this will be a high scoring affair. There is no denying that UH has an amazing offense but I don't think they've seen a defense as physical, well coached or as fast as the Irish. Also, I have heard that UH's defense is their weakness. The Irish have some offensive weapons and can put up a lot of points themselves.

The Irish have got to be disciplined and physical on defense to slow the UH offense down to have a chance. I am looking forward to a good game.

Guest Termite

He looks like a drunk Irish man to me Tman. How much more integrity can you get?

Yelp. Hey, good season Lickus. I kinda thought FV would be similar to what we saw last year.

I give you credit, you can keep a dead thread going.

I'll say it if nobody else will. I don't have a thing to do with Westmoreland, but I know how much fun it is to have those get togethers. Nothing like a house full of kids. The kids enjoy it and will always remember them. So will you. That's integrity. Thank you for doing that for them.

Integrity? LOL

Looking at ND's schedule, I wouldn't talk schedule too much. The 3 quality teams ND played...beat them. They did beat PC the 2nd time around. 1A Coalfield gave them all they wanted.

I'm probably not as smart as a ND fan, but if someone were to"hang" 49 on me, I would want a 3 TD lead.

Integrity? LOL

Integrity is a concept values, methods, measures, principles, expectations, and outcomes. Look at his Poster photo. He should know about integrity? LOL

I promise you before this week is over you will get your fill of the Trickster. His elevator does not go to the top floor if you know what I mean. Don't pay any attention to him.

Guest Termite

I promise you before this week is over you will get your fill of the Trickster. His elevator does not go to the top floor if you know what I mean. Don't pay any attention to him.

He may have come to the right place then. There's some around here that give as good as they get.