TC vs GP The rematch

Creekbank76

I'm glad to get them again, TC has "magic" at the Creekbank...if TC plays like they are capable...this game won't be close...but we haven't "really" played in 3 weeks...so the question is how much rust has set in...and can we shake it quickly... :popcorneater:

To respond to your comment of "can we shake it".  The answer would be "no".  I think we all know what happened last time TC had a bye week.  However, even with the rust, you will pull out an easy win this week and next week.  Again, 11/29 is the end of your season.  Talk all the smack you want but the bottom line is that Knox Grace had 457 points "for" and 92 against compared to TC's 348 points "for" and 148 against.

Jackets win this one big. They will beat Marion big as well on 11/22 to get back at them for last year.....BUT it all comes to an end for the Jackets on 11/29 as they will lose to Knox Grace in a tight one.  No gold ball for TC.  Hope you aren't losing too many seniors.  Maybe you will have another shot next year!

I sure hope TC is looking past Marion...but I guarantee they're not. I see a MC vs TC as a good game to watch. Just hope you can stand the disappointment of being wrong. TC wins then Marion travels to the creekbank...man is that going to be cold......

I know TC is going to win this one and also beat Marion the following week.  What killed TC in 2011 was thinking about round 3's Boyd game instead of the round 2 Friendship game.  They figured they shut out FC in the regular season so it's really more of an elaborate practice, right?  Guess what, they were playing basketball the next day.  Hopefully they have learned a lesson from that one.

I know TC is going to win this one and also beat Marion the following week.  What killed TC in 2011 was thinking about round 3's Boyd game instead of the round 2 Friendship game.  They figured they shut out FC in the regular season so it's really more of an elaborate practice, right?  Guess what, they were playing basketball the next day.  Hopefully they have learned a lesson from that one.

Like I said earlier, just hope you can handle the disappointment if (and I said if) you're wrong. I'm thinking it will come down to who has the better running offence that wins if we (MC) 

make it to TC. Boyd stands between us right now and that's all we are focusing on.... 

Like I said earlier, just hope you can handle the disappointment if (and I said if) you're wrong. I'm thinking it will come down to who has the better running offence that wins if we (MC) 

make it to TC. Boyd stands between us right now and that's all we are focusing on.... 

That idiot you keep responding too is a uFCa Commodedoor poster/alumni/douchebag...don't respond to his idiocracy...

he would love to see TC lose...as much as you would...

To respond to your comment of "can we shake it".  The answer would be "no".  I think we all know what happened last time TC had a bye week.  However, even with the rust, you will pull out an easy win this week and next week.  Again, 11/29 is the end of your season.  Talk all the smack you want but the bottom line is that Knox Grace had 457 points "for" and 92 against compared to TC's 348 points "for" and 148 against.

What lessons did y'all learn from that 35-0 thrashing we gave the mighty commode doors this year... :popcorneater: