TC vs GP The rematch

Creekbank76

My business took me to Knoxville today while finalizing some details regarding a real estate acquisition to facilitate the expansion of my business. In the course of this business I couldn't help overhear some gentlemen in an adjoining table during lunch.

What is it that they said? Oh yes, I recall now. "Hartsville, sweat bees yes. Tracker Jackers, I think not."

I'm assuming this is some movie or book reference. Being from Chile I'm not sure. I think I overheard one of the gentlemen mention warriors, grace, Bucs, rams. He was almost whispering.

What else did he say, ah yes. "The wing-t will be their demise. If not this week at least within a fortnight."

Caution my friends in Hartsville. The enemy lays in wait. They have plans to pull your stinger. Pollo.

I finished my delivery and failed to ask previously, is Marshall Mathers really going to be at the game this Friday? I absolutely love his new LP2 album, much better than his last where frankly I think he was a sellout. I had know idea he lived in Hartsville and Detroit. Love to have my picture taken with him.

I know I'm just dreaming with this next request but I see where Mountain Man posts from time to time. I love him on Duck Dynasty. I had heard he's from Tennessee so the CoachT postings make since. I would be tickled pink to have his autograph. I sure hope he goes to the game too.

If you know them please tell them to come find me. I'll be driving a pink Prius and I'll be wearing a pair of capris. Maybe they'll even talk some xx's and oo's with me. Goodness, I have goosebumps just thinking about it.

NO SOUP FOR YOU ; ONE YEAR !!!

Kinda got over it quick by 35-0 wins two years in a row.

You may have gotten over it as a fan, but your players from those years havent! 4 wins within 2 years sending the Owls back home!!!! Just ask Gibbs and Hackett who's the best they ever played against!!! Ill answer that for ya since everytime we talk his name gets brought up at least once....T.T. Harper