TC vs GP The rematch

Creekbank76

My take is that Goodpasture has improved since the last meeting.  GP played horrific and had no energy the first meeting.  On top of that, the coaching game plan was worse.  That added up to a beat down at home.

My 2nd take is that I believe TC has gotten better as the season has gone on.  I don't think TC played their best game in the first meeting.  I think the real difference in the 1st game was the TC coaching staff and the players executed the game plan very well.

Now the big question is, has GP improved more than TC enough to make up the 21 point difference.  I don't think so but I wouldn't count GP out.  If either team shows up not ready to play their best, it will result in a loss.

Random question but I'm passing through there soon to see some folks in an adjacent county and I need some King B twist. As you might expect you can't get it in Green Hills. I told someone I know that I was passing through Hartsville and that joker told me to get it at the cave. First, I don't think the cave produced chewing tobacco. Secondly, it's shut down, right?

Anyway, if you see someone Friday night getting out of a 700 series BMW wearing Justin ropers, Carhart jacket and a Co-op hat that will be me. This is not a joke. I promise you the shack with the outhouse my mama grew up in is just up 25, take a left on 10 and that will lead you to the holler.

My grandad chewed King B with coffee can included and I chew it when I can find it. Again, can't find it where I live. Thanks for any help.

Looks like everbody's comin' out of the woodwork fer this one.  I'd sure like to come git worthless with you fellers, but we got a bunch of CatLick leprechauns comin' to the Mountain Friday night, and I got to be ther to help take care of business.

Hope you YellerJackets whoop up on the sweatervests.  We'll try to do our part down here.

Thing I hate about YellerJackets is they keep stingin' ya over and over again.

______animatedyellowjacket.gif

Animated_Dancing_Cat_1.gif

• Upvote 1

In a span of 40 years and 8 state championships we've had a grand total of 2 players on those teams from outside of Jackson County so i'm not sure where you get that insinuation.  You do buy your players we all know that!

. I bet he didn't expect that number to be so low did he devilfanatic. Everyone thinks we are this transfer Mecca ...it's just not the case.

. I bet he didn't expect that number to be so low did he devilfanatic. Everyone thinks we are this transfer Mecca ...it's just not the case.

No he didn't Bob. The people that back the privates think we have people move in like they do on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis. However as history shows with only 2 players on 8 state championship teams over a 40 year period that were born outside of Jackson County, we do not recruit players here. GP just can't buy the quality of players they used to like they did back in the late 90's and early 2000's due to Ensworth and CPA's deep pockets. Atleast Ensworth does play in Div II and at the highest level. Give them credit where credit is due.

No he didn't Bob. The people that back the privates think we have people move in like they do on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis. However as history shows with only 2 players on 8 state championship teams over a 40 year period that were born outside of Jackson County, we do not recruit players here. GP just can't buy the quality of players they used to like they did back in the late 90's and early 2000's due to Ensworth and CPA's deep pockets. Atleast Ensworth does play in Div II and at the highest level. Give them credit where credit is due.

I count 3 devilfanatic...still a very low number for a perineal power. Riverdale had 3 this year alone.