TC vs GP The rematch

Creekbank76

That idiot you keep responding too is a uFCa Commodedoor poster/alumni/douchebag...don't respond to his idiocracy...

he would love to see TC lose...as much as you would...

To be honest, I hope you do win Friday night. I think a TC MC game would be a lot better game to watch unlike MC and MTCS....but like I told him, Boyd stands between us right now and that's who MC is focused on at the moment. One game at a time........ 

Edited by MCHSFAN2008

I detect much fear in your post.

Don't know how you got fear outta that statement...but ok. Having an open week..then Red Boiling..then a buy week=a lot of down time. Good for injuries, but bad for continuity. May take the 1st half to get back into form..we'll see. I have full confidence of a victory. Btw..good luck this wk. We all know how Westy normally fares when playing Yellow Jackets. Gonna be hard for you to overcome that psychological disadvantage....

Your old enuff to know TC ain't skeered to play nobody...as a matter of fact...WE are the ones, people FEAR.... :popcorneater:

i bet he's old enough to know TC was "skeered" to play GP and Lipscomb in the early 2000's. And don't give me that BS about the "super district/region " and big gates and short travel times and how y'all ended Portlands run. Y'all were "skeered" of taking a beating. So cut all the smack slim, TC was "chicken county" way before smith county was. :roflol:

i bet he's old enough to know TC was "skeered" to play GP and Lipscomb in the early 2000's. And don't give me that BS about the "super district/region " and big gates and short travel times and how y'all ended Portlands run. Y'all were "skeered" of taking a beating. So cut all the smack slim, TC was "chicken county" way before smith county was. :roflol:

Hey troll

Where did you attend high school? or did you... :popcorneater:

Edited by slimshady

Yeah GP and Lipscomb had some of the best teams money could buy back in the early 2000's but now CPA and Ensworth are getting most of them due to deeper pockets!   :popcorneater:

That idiot you keep responding too is a uFCa Commodedoor poster/alumni/douchebag...don't respond to his idiocracy...

he would love to see TC lose...as much as you would...

I am gonna laugh my butt off when you guys go down on Nov 29.  Can't wait.  Even with FC out of your league (in more ways than one) you guys still can't get in.