Liberty Tech Magnet vs. Trezevant

olddevil

slapper...i understand u should have the lead b4 u take chances...especially with a freshman at the helm...does it bother u that we played our worst game of the season against ur indians...and we still beat them??? i know it would annoy me if a team wasnt playing well and i still couldnt sniff the endzone...course i might get to go thru that friday night...who knows

let me make it as simple as I can for you, every year that NS has beatin Liberty, Liberty has had the advantage when it comes to football players!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im done with you! You will never give NS any credit. ITS THE COACHES PLAY CALLIN that kept NS in the game. You want to say it was y'all's worst game, I'll say it was NS's best game! Don't give NS and the other teams any credit that beat you and you will continue to lose! I'll take it!!!

slapper...if that was the indians best game then i dont have much hope for ur boys friday night...i can tell u that much...NS didnt beat us...why u tryin to take credit for something they didnt do???and if anything im trying to credit ur players for their hard work...i could care less about ur coaches...coaches cost u a TD in that game...no big deal...my issue with u has been the lil comment about anyone who matches up with NS is going to be at an absolute coaching disadvantage which is a complete joke...and my example is...if they are so amazing...why couldnt they run the ball on us...ur boys were bigger...just as much speed...so what gives

believe me i gave HC, Brentwood Academy and MUS plenty of credit...even the chargers were impressive with their 3rd and 4th down conversions...although i firmly believe that of all those teams only BA was able to completely outclass us in every way...if we played BA 10 times...we would get beat all 10 times...and by clock each time...the other squads...10 games...id say wed split 5 and 5

i have no issues with NS as a team...i just think u said something dumb and im going to keep hammering on it just like i believe liberty should do with the run game...run it until they stop it...and then run it again to be sure...if u have  a play that works and works well...at halftime the other coach is going to be sure to make the adjustment to stop said play...up until that point occurs...id use that play every other snap if not every snap...why not i ask u???thats exactly what craigmont did and they did it better than anyone ive seen in a long long time...at this stage of the game...if ur winning...u keep doing whats helping u win...no exceptions...until u are forced to stop it

let me make it as simple as I can for you, every year that NS has beatin Liberty, Liberty has had the advantage when it comes to football players!

with this correlation im bout to make...ur really telling me that SOUTH GIBSON COUNTY...RIPLEY...and HAYWOOD all have as many or more athletes/football players than JACKSON NORTH SIDE???

ur insane!!! that is my point...if ur coaches were as good as u think they are...with all that talent all over the field...each of those games would be 3, 4 and 5 TD games...not last minute squeakers

as they say on tv..."come on man"

slapper...if that was the indians best game then i dont have much hope for ur boys friday night...i can tell u that much...NS didnt beat us...why u tryin to take credit for something they didnt do???and if anything im trying to credit ur players for their hard work...i could care less about ur coaches...coaches cost u a TD in that game...no big deal...my issue with u has been the lil comment about anyone who matches up with NS is going to be at an absolute coaching disadvantage which is a complete joke...and my example is...if they are so amazing...why couldnt they run the ball on us...ur boys were bigger...just as much speed...so what gives

believe me i gave HC, Brentwood Academy and MUS plenty of credit...even the chargers were impressive with their 3rd and 4th down conversions...although i firmly believe that of all those teams only BA was able to completely outclass us in every way...if we played BA 10 times...we would get beat all 10 times...and by clock each time...the other squads...10 games...id say wed split 5 and 5

i have no issues with NS as a team...i just think u said something dumb and im going to keep hammering on it just like i believe liberty should do with the run game...run it until they stop it...and then run it again to be sure...if u have a play that works and works well...at halftime the other coach is going to be sure to make the adjustment to stop said play...up until that point occurs...id use that play every other snap if not every snap...why not i ask u???thats exactly what craigmont did and they did it better than anyone ive seen in a long long time...at this stage of the game...if ur winning...u keep doing whats helping u win...no exceptions...until u are forced to stop it

Ill stand by my comment about the coaches at NS cause I know that they have won several games over the past four years when the other team had way more up front with similar skill kids than NS and they found a way to win, including 3 out of the last four against Liberty. Let me ask you this, who has Liberty beatin in the last four years that were bigger, faster and stronger than them?

with this correlation im bout to make...ur really telling me that SOUTH GIBSON COUNTY...RIPLEY...and HAYWOOD all have as many or more athletes/football players than JACKSON NORTH SIDE???

ur insane!!! that is my point...if ur coaches were as good as u think they are...with all that talent all over the field...each of those games would be 3, 4 and 5 TD games...not last minute squeakers

as they say on tv..."come on man"

NS has a different OC this year!

and 1 last thing...a 1st and goal stand from the 1 yard line has nothing to do with coaches...i never saw 1 single coach make a tackle in any game...well maybe 1 game...but he got in trouble for that

what the indians did vs covington...to win that game with that defensive stop...that was all ur players...heart and will

ive never heard Hook say 1 time that liberty wins because of him on a Friday night...hes always said "my job is done saturday thru thursday, friday its up to the guys"

shoot man the way ur talkin i should be praising my 2nd grade math teacher

and 1 last thing...a 1st and goal stand from the 1 yard line has nothing to do with coaches...i never saw 1 single coach make a tackle in any game...well maybe 1 game...but he got in trouble for that

what the indians did vs covington...to win that game with that defensive stop...that was all ur players...heart and will

ive never heard Hook say 1 time that liberty wins because of him on a Friday night...hes always said "my job is done saturday thru thursday, friday its up to the guys"

shoot man the way ur talkin i should be praising my 2nd grade math teacher

my main point is this, I am giving NS coaches credit for getting everything they can out of the kids they have and Liberty will never win state with no passing game , running an eight man front cover 3 all night, every night! P.S. They have had the athletes to win state over the years! Edited by slapper

Ill stand by my comment about the coaches at NS cause I know that they have won several games over the past four years when the other team had way more up front with similar skill kids than NS and they found a way to win, including 3 out of the last four against Liberty. Let me ask you this, who has Liberty beatin in the last four years that were bigger, faster and stronger than them?

really...cause i never saw them make a tackle or score a TD...

u realize that NS has been 5a for the last 3 or 4 years right??? thats bigger than anyone around here except dyer co

2013...millington, jackson NS, craigmont, lol and TREZEVANT...just cause i can

2012...lexington, white house

2011...dyer co, chester co

several teams have had more size than us...mcnairy...south side even bolivar...most everyone liberty plays is bigger than us...were just better at what we do and teams for whatever reason dont play assignment football to stop it

are u tryin to play the david vs goliath card??? being the big bully in town but when the playoffs start u gota play teams ur own size

my main point is this, I am giving NS coaches credit for getting everything they can out of the kids they have and Liberty will never win state with no passing game , running an eight man front cover 3 all night, every night! P.S. They have had the athletes to win state over the years!

yea i recall making a couple semi finals...hmm dont think we were gona beat fulton last year...sure as heck arent gona beat them this year

and in 09 we only lost to the state champ in the semis...u know that guy who is playin qb in the sec presently...he wasnt bad or anything...any of those liberty guys playin sec ball??? we could have won that one...but we didnt...they made less mistakes...they were a great team

u must be thinkin bout basketball...we got a few gold balls there

really...cause i never saw them make a tackle or score a TD...

u realize that NS has been 5a for the last 3 or 4 years right??? thats bigger than anyone around here except dyer co

2013...millington, jackson NS, craigmont, lol and TREZEVANT...just cause i can

2012...lexington, white house

2011...dyer co, chester co

several teams have had more size than us...mcnairy...south side even bolivar...most everyone liberty plays is bigger than us...were just better at what we do and teams for whatever reason dont play assignment football to stop it

are u tryin to play the david vs goliath card??? being the big bully in town but when the playoffs start u gota play teams ur own size

Just please tell the Liberty coaching staff to continue doing what they do on offense and defense. At least it gives everyone else a chance to win.