Loretto @ Eagleville

lowtn

348 to be exact... mTp exposed on how to move the ball against Loretto. We all can name could have, should have and a bunch of other haves as well. Maybe mTp should have thrown the ball a bit more in the first half. Good luck Stangs but I do believe the ride will come to an end Friday night.

Hey WH.... Does 48 yards qualify for a "shade over 300"?.... What the heck does that mean anyhow? "shade over"?.?.?.... I thought "shade" only came over you under a tree?..... lol..... :roflolk:

I believe mTp exposed at Loretto how not to get in the endzone as well.....lol..... Speaking of making up excuses on mTp's behalf, I think that motley crue of a chain gang screwd us out of a couple first downs.... What a pair I tell ya.... :thumb:

Edited by Big Bigby

You mTp boys are a riot. Maybe you should go on the road together. Maybe this sounds right. We beat you guys by " a shade" under 24 points. Or maybe I should say "a shade" over 22. Understand what I meant now? When I said that I wasn't sure of mTp's passing yards. Just knew you threw it a lot. Fact of the matter is, you threw for a bunch of yards after we got up as much as we did. We softened our coverage and wanted you to use clock if you scored. So you could complete all those short passes you wanted.

After our 6 possessions in the first half all ended in TDs, we weren't really concerned about what you did. Not trying to sound smarmy about it, we just wanted to finish the game healthy and we did.

And no Bigby, I wish I was a youngster. I just saw those stats in the Florence,AL paper. I'm so old  that I couldn't remember what the yardage was.lol

Eagleville in Cookeville? If Eagleville is in Cookeville then the west is weak. Eagleville would lose to Trinity Christian by 3-4 TDs.

What's your point ? The West is weak and has been weak !!!!

Going to see ALOT of Rutherford Co. license plates in Cookeville in a few weeks!!!!

BOOK IT!!!! :thumb:

Hey WH.... Does 48 yards qualify for a "shade over 300"?.... What the heck does that mean anyhow? "shade over"?.?.?.... I thought "shade" only came over you under a tree?..... lol..... :roflolk:

I believe mTp exposed at Loretto how not to get in the endzone as well.....lol..... Speaking of making up excuses on mTp's behalf, I think that motley crue of a chain gang screwd us out of a couple first downs.... What a pair I tell ya.... :thumb:

That's some of type of Lawrence County twang going on BB.

I think you are very correct on exposing a weakness of Loretto as well. Air it out!!

That chain gang did a fantastic job!! Two of them were pretty rough cookies. Other one did a very fine job.  I will admit the officials did miss a first down toward the end. But it would not have changed the outcome.

The "GURU" says Eagleville wins easily over loretto !!!!

I have Eagleville playing in cookeville!!!! :popcorneater:

Hold on now, don't go putting words in my mouth. I've made some questionable picks in my day, but none that resembled Eagleville playing in a Championship game. Only way Eagleville is in Cookeville on Championship day is if there coached promised to let them go spectate. :thumb:

Eagleville did go 9-1 and is a #1 seed

I don't care if they would have went 10-0. They aren't going to beat Adamsville, Mitchell, Peabody, Trinity Christian, or Huntingdon. And it's a toss up on whether or not they win against Loretto this week. Weak schedules produce 9-1 teams, look at Columbia Academy for instance. They are 9-1 with their loss coming from a team that was 6-4. And they are probably going to lose to that same team again this week.