Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Where did i ever say Gulmire had average speed? Why do you always put words into people's mouths that they didn't say? Find me where i said Spencer had average speed. Do you know how to comprehend what fast means? Does that mean average to you? Why are you always looking for a squabble on here man? And what does Moore fumbling and getting hurt have to do with anything? I made the statement that Moore would dust Spencer in a straight line race, which is true. Moore had elite type speed, and Spencer did not. Does that mean Moore was a better RB? Where the heck did i ever say that? We are talking about speed, not comparing the 2 as actual Running Back's. You always deviate from what things are about.

Edited by SweetScience

Where did i ever say Gulmire had average speed? Why do you always put words into people's mouths that they didn't say? Find me where i said Spencer had average speed. Do you know how to comprehend what fast means? Does that mean average to you? Why are you always looking for a squabble on here man? And what does Moore fumbling and getting hurt have to do with anything? I made the statement that Moore would dust Spencer in a straight line race, which is true. Moore had elite type speed, and Spencer did not. Does that mean Moore was a better RB? Where the heck did i ever say that? We are talking about speed, not comparing the 2 as actual Running Back's. You always deviate from what things are about.

As far as squabbling goes.. I'm is just as opinionated as you are.

And the only reason I brought up Moore is because that was my definition of what breakaway speed is and that not many HS RB's have what I would call breakaway speed. Not in this part of the state, at least.

I'll say this again. Maryville has a back with  breakaway speed. Trousdale County had one. West had one. Henry County had one. Anderson County had one. Fulton has several. South Doyle has one. The list could go on and on but I'll stop. The big thing is that we do NOT have one and that's a huge problem. As far as track is concerned, that's a good point but I don't remember Shawn Summers running track. I don't think Shawn Bohanon did either. I don't remember Spencer Gulmire running track either. To be a championship caliber team we better have a running back with breakaway speed or one like Spencer who is punishing and with very good speed too. Right now we have neither and I don't see any on the team. Robertsville is actually faster than Oak Ridge High School and that's a problem at the moment.

Edited by catswild

I'll say this again. Maryville has a back with  breakaway speed. Trousdale County had one. West had one. Henry County had one. Anderson County had one. Fulton has several. South Doyle has one. The list could go on and on but I'll stop. The big thing is that we do NOT have one and that's a huge problem. As far as track is concerned, that's a good point but I don't remember Shawn Summers running track. I don't think Shawn Bohanon did either. I don't remember Spencer Gulmire running track either. To be a championship caliber team we better have a running back with breakaway speed or one like Spencer who is punishing and with very good speed too. Right now we have neither and I don't see any on the team. Robertsville is actually faster than Oak Ridge High School and that's a problem at the moment.

#1 no one for AC is fast

#2 West guys all run track and Fulton guys too (see state track results)

#3 Gulmire ran track plus slow kids like McAddley

#4 Robertsville kids would get hammered in a race by the top 8 orhs sprinters (several football players)

#5 if the present kids on the OR football team want to get faster learning from Roberts (who knows his $hi%) plus lifting to get dynamic speed on the track team would make the difference you seek

Edited by Soxfan1