Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Cats have enough speed to win a lot of games. All about putting the right talent in the right places (schemes). Almost like saying you can't win without a big line. Tough to do, but it can be done.

I'd still hate to try to run down Marshall or Cottrell.

I believe that you can win without a big line but I don't believe you can win a championship without a back who has true breakaway speed. I fear that we don't have one.

I think this year is very important. I've watched Oak Ridge football for the past 6 years and see this year as a turning point of the program. They have a lot of talent over there. Loaded with talent.  Question I have is do you think they will 2 platoon? Who will be QB? How will they get 5 quality RB touches with the talent the have coming back at WR?

"Only 1 ball????????"

The key to this coming year is the offensive line. Kassner, Chapman, and Hale all played a significant amount on that line last year and will be the keys to building that OL. With that OL so will go our offense, like with any team. I still say i played more then BR, though. I actually stepped out on the field a few times during the games, not after the games when we shook hands with other teams. I heard BR never made it past that line of chalk that separated the sideline from the field. Just what i have heard from someone i know. :)

The key to this coming year is the offensive line. Kassner, Chapman, and Hale all played a significant amount on that line last year and will be the keys to building that OL. With that OL so will go our offense, like with any team. I still say i played more then BR, though. I actually stepped out on the field a few times during the games, not after the games when we shook hands with other teams. I heard BR never made it past that line of chalk that separated the sideline from the field. Just what i have heard from someone i know. :)

Who told you that?

I think this year is very important. I've watched Oak Ridge football for the past 6 years and see this year as a turning point of the program. They have a lot of talent over there. Loaded with talent.  Question I have is do you think they will 2 platoon? Who will be QB? How will they get 5 quality RB touches with the talent the have coming back at WR?

"Only 1 ball????????"

Welcome GIJoe. Ever do any Oak Ridge coaching? Just know a guy they call GIJoe. Good dude.

Edited by OR nole