Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

I agree. I also think they ran they same pass plays a lot. I would like to see the TE more involved the next few years we have some good ones. Winter workouts have started Roll Wildcats Roll

You two guys were watching different games than I watched. The passing game wasn't the problem I didn't think. We couldn't run when we needed to and I bet Gaddis gets that fixed.

The offense as a whole wasn't good in my opinion which includes both passing and running games. We would look like a million bucks passing the ball against a Karns or Clinton, but when we played a good team it was mediocre at best. Both need to improve drastically for us to have a more successful 2014. It was the first year of a whole new offensive scheme though, so it will get much better the next few years if we can maintain the whole coaching staff staying together.

Edited by SweetScience

The offense as a whole wasn't good in my opinion which includes both passing and running games. We would look like a million bucks passing the ball against a Karns or Clinton, but when we played a good team it was mediocre at best. Both need to improve drastically for us to have a more successful 2014. It was the first year of a whole new offensive scheme though, so it will get much better the next few years if we can maintain the whole coaching staff staying together.

We agree that the offense needs to improve. I thought we threw the ball well against Farragut, Powell, and Central, as well as against the week teams you mentioned. I really think that our inability to run against the better teams was out biggest problem.

Oh Lord. Here we go. I knew we couldn't get through a whole offseason without Bladerunner mentioning Blade. Yawn.

If Gaddis would never allow anyone on the team who hasn't played for Blade then the program would shut down in a couple of years and bladerunner wouldn't have a forum to bash Gaddis and glorify Blade. It might just be worth it.  LOL