Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

That will be chatter around the office water cooler.  Can't wait to go to work to ask my Knoxville buddies about this one.  Wow to Oak Ridge!!! What's the connection? Didn't someone say his uncle lived in Oak Ridge. So if that's the case he will not be eligible. Once again if the kid moved with his guardian that he started his athletic record, he can begin practicing once he is registered in school.

Edited by GIJoe

How long would it take Middleton from Powell to be eligible at OR

That's going to be a touchy issue for sure especially after all that has happened with Woods at Clinton this week. Middleton will definitely have to make a change of address and be cleared from Powell with a complete release and believe you me, there WILL be several schools and the TSSAA watching to see what takes place. I also know there are some harsh feelings towards Middleton because of the pregame things that happened last year at the Powell game. Not that they can't be overcome, I just know there are some unhappy campers at this time that do not want their team chemistry messed with right now. These guys have an unreal bond with each other and a team goal to be playing the first week in December and any drama is not welcome.

RWR !!!!

That's going to be a touchy issue for sure especially after all that has happened with Woods at Clinton this week. Middleton will definitely have to make a change of address and be cleared from Powell with a complete release and believe you me, there WILL be several schools and the TSSAA watching to see what takes place. I also know there are some harsh feelings towards Middleton because of the pregame things that happened last year at the Powell game. Not that they can't be overcome, I just know there are some unhappy campers at this time that do not want their team chemistry messed with right now. These guys have an unreal bond with each other and a team goal to be playing the first week in December and any drama is not welcome.

RWR !!!!

Please don't tell me that he is coming to OR.. Please, say it isn't so. 

Middleton to oak ridge is going to happen in a couple weeks that's my family. He has an uncle that lives in oak ridge but that's not who he will live with. I won't specify why because it's personal but his mother is making a legit move to oak ridge for a real reason non sports related. That's why I ask. I know his reputation but he is not a bad kid and 3 coaches in 3 years didn't give him the type of stability a kid like him needs.

Middleton to oak ridge is going to happen in a couple weeks that's my family. He has an uncle that lives in oak ridge but that's not who he will live with. I won't specify why because it's personal but his mother is making a legit move to oak ridge for a real reason non sports related. That's why I ask. I know his reputation but he is not a bad kid and 3 coaches in 3 years didn't give him the type of stability a kid like him needs.

You know if he wants to make the transfer for all the right reasons than so be it, but please understand there are some hard feelings right now because of what he did last year. I know the kid has the ability to play I just hope het gets all the other stuff straight with the guys before he steps on the field. He must realize that this team is just that... a good, close bunch of guys that have great chemistry and do NOT want one person coming in and messing the entire deal up. We had some of that last year and Da*n sure don't need it again. If he can live with that then so be it.

Edited by NuWildcat