Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Hey SS sounds like oakridge0510 ain't getting in enuff, must be sour grapes! Freshmen and sophs don't get all the reps.

Funny - I don't have a kid on the team so reps not an issue here!  Just telling you what I think and what I've seen.  I may be wrong but we'll see.  Hopefully I am and they have it all figured out. 

Let me get this straight..Dragon and Mav4life got so mad that they wanted to fight-but u are having trouble seeing what got under our skin?? Ok.. Anyway, check The Dragon mocking NUCAT. I would say the ans is there.

Wow now, you need to back up and get the facts straight, for one I never got mad.  And 2 I never wanted to fight anyone nor called anyone out so do not go posting that I did.

Well, that is good because losing to Farragut,AC, And CC.. Will be unacceptable this year.

We have lost to Farragut too often for too long. We need to change that bad pattern. CC is very good but I hope that was a fluke. AC is tough and won't be easy to beat anytime soon. But I agree with you, we can't accept losing to them.

We have lost to Farragut too often for too long. We need to change that bad pattern. CC is very good but I hope that was a fluke. AC is tough and won't be easy to beat anytime soon. But I agree with you, we can't accept losing to them.

Agreed. The Farragut thing has to end and I think Joe will see to it that it does. Don't know what it's because we have gone farther in the playoffs then they have the past 3-5 years, but they have had our number recently, for sure. I have said this many times and I will say it again. I think that extra game that they play in week 0 helps them out tremendously. They say a team improves the most from the 1st to 2nd game. While they have ironed out their kinks from playing that first game, when we play them we are making those mistakes that are so prevalent in game 1. If we are going to continue to play them in week 1 we need to be scheduling a week 0 opponent. Just me.