Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Well for one reason they schedule 2 year home and home series, then it's not always easy to match up open dates with other schools. Also you have your district match ups that are drawn out of a hat (so to speak) you've got to deal with. And you have to find someone that will play you.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Yeah I reckon you're right. Me and my pops just always wondered why we would never schedule a week 0 game then play a good team like Farragut our first game when they had already had a game under their belts. Never made sense to me and gave them a distinct advantage in that game in my opinion. Still, I give them credit for beating us, but it helps.

Yeah I reckon you're right. Me and my pops just always wondered why we would never schedule a week 0 game then play a good team like Farragut our first game when they had already had a game under their belts. Never made sense to me and gave them a distinct advantage in that game in my opinion. Still, I give them credit for beating us, but it helps.

It's an advantage for Farragut for sure but I sure we overcome it in a few weeks. We just have to.

It's an advantage for Farragut for sure but I sure we overcome it in a few weeks. We just have to.

Yes, we have to. I am not going to be able to withstand losing to them at home. I'd like to know who their QB is. I know they lost that guy from last year who was really good. I know they have that RB who gave us fits last year coming back also. He was only a SO last year. I don't give a da*& who they have though like you said we HAVE to beat them.

Edited by SweetScience

Hey SS....how is the transfer from Maryville (Nickerson) looking?  Will he start for you guys this year?

Not sure if he will start, but will get a lot of playing time. We have 3 guys who are really good. I think we would be best served to rotate every one of them in and out because both bring different strengths to the table. He is going to be a good one, Jake.