Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

I've had disagreements with both SS and BR but never challenged either to a face to face...LOL. Those country boys are both rugged and sensitive! I'm not going to apologize but I will acknowledge the following...based on the strength of 10 victories in the last three years and two winning seasons in the last 13 years, I expect Clinton to beat AC by 14, beat OR by 21, win the district and finish 13-1, only losing to West in OT! Given what Clinton has done in the last 13 years, it only makes sense. I guess I lost my head earlier.

Ok Mav and Dragon...I never mentioned anyone by name. I just said I found it odd that so much chest pounding and noise was coming out of a town that had won 10 games in the last three years and had had two winning seasons in the last 13. The Dragon man took issue with it. I didn't say HE said it but his reaction is basically a confession. I still find it odd no matter who said it. It's not a big enough deal to fight about though. WOW, wow, WOW

Well, considering he is the only Clinton poster on here that posts regularly then yeah I guess he would assume you were referring to him, Cats. :)

I've had disagreements with both SS and BR but never challenged either to a face to face...LOL. Those country boys are both rugged and sensitive! I'm not going to apologize but I will acknowledge the following...based on the strength of 10 victories in the last three years and two winning seasons in the last 13 years, I expect Clinton to beat AC by 14, beat OR by 21, win the district and finish 13-1, only losing to West in OT! Given what Clinton has done in the last 13 years, it only makes sense. I guess I lost my head earlier.

Quit trying to bait! :)

I just didn't see what dragon said to get under their skin. Lol

Let me get this straight..Dragon and Mav4life got so mad that they wanted to fight-but u are having trouble seeing what got under our skin?? Ok.. Anyway, check The Dragon mocking NUCAT. I would say the ans is there. Edited by bladerunner

This is dumb...lol OR/ Farragutt should be a interesting game. Does Farragut have a lot of returning starters?

I agree that a face to face challenge over a post is a bit over the top. I remember at the Farragut game last year that they had quite a few guys returning but that's all I know. I assume that will be a tough game. Interested to see how they do against DB

• Upvote 1