Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

I'm not making fun of any program that's been down for a while. I'm just questioning why the fans of a program that's been down for a while keep running their mouths about how great they are.

I do however remember saying that Clinton could make some noise this year in the district.

And that's all I ever recall you saying and for that matter I agree with you. I think Clinton will be a lot better this year.

I think they're just trying to hide behind their computers and take cheap shots at me. Well, I'm not gonna play that game. If either one of them have a problem with me, like I said before, we can meet and talk abt it. Ive said all I'm going to abt it.

And that's all I ever recall you saying and for that matter I agree with you. I think Clinton will be a lot better this year.

+1 on this, Dragon has not said anything out of line or anything pertaining to how great they will be this year, just that they can make some noise in the district this year and I agree with that, Clinton will be better this season than last and last year they were not a floormat, maybe not consistant on both sides of the ball, but definitely not an automatic win and if they are better this year than they can and will make some noise in the district...How is that bosting about how great your program is?  I hope he does have Dragon Pride just like I hope you have Kitty Cat pride (lol, just joking)...that what makes high school Football so great.  Every fan should be proud of their school and support their program, and do it in the way Dragon does, he is respectful, knowlegable and loves his team, I enjoy his post and like poking fun back and forth myself with him and SS in the respectfull ways we do.  We need more posters like him and SS and less posters just looking for a reason to pump their chest out and call someone out.