Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

But it's okay to down Oak Ridge..We hear you.. If you come on this board to disrespect Oak Ridge.. You'd really better snap up ur chinstrap ..We are the best sports program in the state.. We have the most passionate fans in the state.. We have the best pizza in the state..

No actually I don't thing you hear me, let me try this again, nobody downed Oak Ridge, you kind of pulled that out of the air as if you are looking for a reason to defend something that needs not defended.  And then threw out this comment praising how great you are, that's the whole sticking the chest out thing I was talking about.  That is the whole point here, Dragon never disrespected anyone, never said they were going to beat OR, and never pointed to how great Clinton was, unlike you just did. 

No we get it Mav.. If someone gets ribbed on here it's ok to challenge to a face to face Altercation.. If that is not pounding your chest I don't know what it is..

In all honestly, from reading back through the comments it sounded like the jab to Dragon was a personal one to try and start something where there was nothing to start, so to be honest, I do not blame him for offering to speak face to face.  I have no dog in the fight, just gets annoying when people start jabbing and taking cheap shots for no reason then want to spin it the other way when they get called out on it.  It is a cheap shot when you start jabbing someone for the team they support and calling out how bad they have been for no reason, that's pretty low and I do not respect anyone for doing it, we all have ruts and AC and OR are no exception to that.  Its all about the kids and not personal egos on how great your team is, and belittling an opponents record when he did not do anything to even bring up the matter is cheap, low and not right, these are kids we are talking about here and taking jabs like that is wrong. 

I agree m4L.I was simply trying to be a peacemaker amongst it all and I get labeled a Clinton sympathizer lol I like Dragon. He is one of the first guys I talked to when I joined here. Great guy that isn't easily rattled so whatever was said must have gotten to him. Guys its just a game let's relax. This isn't life or death here. Thanks again m4l

I agree m4L.I was simply trying to be a peacemaker amongst it all and I get labeled a Clinton sympathizer lol I like Dragon. He is one of the first guys I talked to when I joined here. Great guy that isn't easily rattled so whatever was said must have gotten to him. Guys its just a game let's relax. This isn't life or death here. Thanks again m4l

Thanks SS,  I have been meaning to ask, do you know what Ryan Hall is doing these days, I always liked the way he played the game. 

we don't want any trouble Mav.. You think it is ok to challenge some one to a face to face based on what we said???? Then..  u  sir  u have issues..It goes both ways on here as far as opinions.. I can't say I have ever been mad enough to challenge some one like that over something said on a mess board.. But Maybe they do it that way up in AC.. I learn something new every day.  

Thanks SS,  I have been meaning to ask, do you know what Ryan Hall is doing these days, I always liked the way he played the game. 

Mav Rian was a great player for us. He was one of the toughest competitors that has ever suited up for OR. Rian signed with Tusculum College out of HS. Haven't really heard how he is doing, though.

Ok Mav and Dragon...I never mentioned anyone by name. I just said I found it odd that so much chest pounding and noise was coming out of a town that had won 10 games in the last three years and had had two winning seasons in the last 13. The Dragon man took issue with it. I didn't say HE said it but his reaction is basically a confession. I still find it odd no matter who said it. It's not a big enough deal to fight about though. WOW, wow, WOW