Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

No, I expect him to take him in with open arms based on some of his choices..   

I'm being serious BR. Let's say the kid ends up enrolling at another high school (not Powell), and he moves there and his academics are in order.  Do you think the coach, whoever he is, should not give him a chance to play because he got in trouble at Powell (although I have no idea what he is supposed to have done). Don't make this an attack on Gaddis for a change, just answer the question.

Darel is not going to play at Powell this year.  Solid source indicates that he was dismissed from the team for the year. 

Let me ask you the same question I asked Nucat and BR. Do you think Gaddis, or any coach at any other school, should tell this kid he can't play because of whatever trouble he got in at Powell?

Darel will be enrolled at Powell until about 2 or 3 weeks when his mom moves to oak ridge. He will not be at Powell for much longer.

You obviously know him, or know the family, or at least are close to the situation. If he leaves Powell and moves anywhere, do you think the coach at the new school should let him come out for football of not let him play because of whatever happened at Powell?

Does he still have a scholarship offer from UT?

My sources say no.  And to add to that, neither Volquest.com (Unapproved Website) nor InsideTennessee.com (Scout.com) lists him on their 2016 UT commitment list. Been told that 24/7 still lists him, but I don't subscribe to that service to know for sure.  

That's a cop out, FHSA. EVERY player at Powell had 3 coaches in 3 years, yet they didn't all get booted from the football team 3 times and by two different basketball coaches. Blaming the coaches is an easy thing to do, but it's just not accurate.

Sometimes one just needs to look in the mirror to see where the problem is.

I see but every kid is different. No excuses his actions Were unacceptable but all the coaching changes did not help. Like I said I really hope he has truly changed his mentality and will be much more coachable in the future.