Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

This is what I found out. Middleton and Woods situation totally different.  Middleton is making a legal move with his mother who was his guardian when he started his athletic record in high school. Woods moved in with a guardian not his mother when he started his athletic record in high school.  If the guardian moved to Clinton he would have been eligible. Office H2O talk Middleton wanted to come to Oak Ridge some time ago honestly to play basketball with Coach Green.  He actually has a lot of friends on the team. 

Ever heard of a player at UT named Janzen Jackson?

Yes. He was charged with murder wasn't he? Are you making THAT comparison?  WOW!  We are talking about a high school football player who got in trouble at Powell High School and to this day I've never heard of a reason and I'm sure you haven't either or you would love telling us all.

Edited by catswild

Yes. He was charged with murder wasn't he? Are you making THAT comparison?  WOW!  We are talking about a high school football player who got in trouble at Powell High School and to this day I've never heard of a reason and I'm sure you haven't either or you would love telling us all.

No, we are talking about a Kid who was given muliple chances and still

got kicked out.. Even before the  murder he was a disaster. But, again let me know how this kid works out for  u Cats.. We will see who is----- as you say---"stupid"

This is what I found out. Middleton and Woods situation totally different.  Middleton is making a legal move with his mother who was his guardian when he started his athletic record in high school. Woods moved in with a guardian not his mother when he started his athletic record in high school.  If the guardian moved to Clinton he would have been eligible. Office H2O talk Middleton wanted to come to Oak Ridge some time ago honestly to play basketball with Coach Green.  He actually has a lot of friends on the team. 

And I think Coach Green would be good for him also. No offense to Coach Ogan who coached basketball at Powell for a long time and was an excellent coach as well as a excellent mentor I am sure. But Coach Ogan I would be willing to bet doesn't relate as well to kids of TODAY like Coach Green does. Ogan seems like he would be much more old school because of the times he came from. I think Middleton just needs coaches he can relate well with for one thing. Either way I hope he gets his act together.

No, we are talking about a Kid who was given muliple chances and still

got kicked out.. Even before the  murder he was a disaster. But, again let me know how this kid works out for  u Cats.. We will see who is----- as you say---"stupid"

Nothing about this will work out for ME. I do think that it's STUPID for you or anyone else to condemn this kid, and he is a kid, before he is given a fresh start at his new school. I've seen or heard no evidence that he's coming to OR and I sure as he#* don't care. I do think that the Almighty would recommend giving this kid a shot at a new school if he really leaves Powell, which I'm beginning to doubt. Are you superior even to Him?

Edited by catswild

Nothing about this will work out for ME. I do think that it's STUPID for you or anyone else to condemn this kid, and he is a kid, before he is given a fresh start at his new school. I've seen or heard no evidence that he's coming to OR and I sure as he#* don't care. I do think that the Almighty would recommend giving this kid a shot at a new school if he really leaves Powell, which I'm beginning to doubt. Are you superior even to Him?

on no, don't back down now. This is ur guy! Let;s give him a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th chance. I don't care where he goes. You will get a full report.. From stupid, here