Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

That makes no sense to me. If she's moving anywhere, why the delay? he would miss valuable weeks learning a new system and conditioning. That's really hard to believe.

Well, I am sure not everything revolves around him getting good conditioning and learning a new system lol. Maybe their is a reason she can't move yet? Can't just up and move from a house to a new house at the spur of a moment. Who knows why? Doesn't sound unrealistic to me.

Edited by SweetScience

I don't get BR unless this is just one of his rants where he just wants to be negative for negative's sake. I honestly can't imagine any coach or school saying to a kid..."since you were kicked off the team at your previous school, even though you have no criminal record, we aren't going to allow you to play here".

Man, you  must be one of" Those fathers" who tells his kid, that it is ok to curse out a coach..

They have to give the apt they live in now a month notice prior to moving to avoid extra charges. And an opportunity for the family had presented it self in oak ridge. Like I said come early September both middletons will be at oak ridge I doubt that they will be eligible this year so the football aspect is really irrelevant this season.

They have to give the apt they live in now a month notice prior to moving to avoid extra charges. And an opportunity for the family had presented it self in oak ridge. Like I said come early September both middletons will be at oak ridge I doubt that they will be eligible this year so the football aspect is really irrelevant this season.

Thanks. That clears it up a bit. So, he has a brother, too?

Man, you must be one of" Those fathers" who tells his kid, that it is ok to curse out a coach..

Not hardly and if he did that then it's a problem at Powell. But if he goes to Maryville, I'll bet you Quarles wouldn't disqualify him for cursing out the Powell coach...if that's even true.