Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

on no, don't back down now. This is ur guy! Let;s give him a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th chance. I don't care where he goes. You will get a full report.. From stupid, here

I never back down, especially not to you. If he comes here, it will be first chance. What's he done at OR? Why don't YOU list what all he's done at Powell. If he leaves Powell he may screw up at his next school, but he should have that opportunity. That's all I'm saying. If it's Pacman or JJ, then he's done in my book.

Bladerunner what if he ends up coming here and gets his act together and becomes an all state player and who knows maybe helps us win a state title in the next 2 years? What would you say then?

I'll admit that with his reputation I have serious doubts that it will work out wherever he goes. Where I differ with BR is that since he's a kid and apparently hasn't committed a crime, I would give him a shot.

I never back down, especially not to you. If he comes here, it will be first chance. What's he done at OR? Why don't YOU list what all he's done at Powell. If he leaves Powell he may screw up at his next school, but he should have that opportunity. That's all I'm saying. If it's Pacman or JJ, then he's done in my book.

It does not matter what he did at Powell. He is ur guy going forward.. it does not matter where he ends up.. Stupid is as stupid does

Edited by bladerunner

Simple ans. I will not have to ans it..

But, if he did take us there.. i would say good job- Gaddis and crew.. I was wr- i was wro- I was Wrong. 

I doubt you'll have to say that.......but if he comes here, I hope you do. I'll say it again for all to hear...I don't think he's coming. If he is coming then where is he?

I doubt you'll have to say that.......but if he comes here, I hope you do. I'll say it again for all to hear...I don't think he's coming. If he is coming then where is he?

Didn't you read the post by his family member yesterday? His mother is moving here in 2-3 weeks. Obviously he can't go to school here or be on the team until that happens.

I have my doubts too, Cats. Crazier things have happened though I am sure. I agree with you.

I don't get BR unless this is just one of his rants where he just wants to be negative for negative's sake. I honestly can't imagine any coach or school saying to a kid..."since you were kicked off the team at your previous school, even though you have no criminal record, we aren't going to allow you to play here".

Didn't you read the post by his family member yesterday? His mother is moving here in 2-3 weeks. Obviously he can't go to school here or be on the team until that happens.

That makes no sense to me. If she's moving anywhere, why the delay? he would miss valuable weeks learning a new system and conditioning. That's really hard to believe.