Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

In fact, if I was him, I wouldn't have returned for that very reason. It makes no sense to me. He can't repeat what he accomplished the first time around so nobody will ever be satisfied.

Agreed. And it isn't the reason he returned. The reason he returned is he simply loves Oak Ridge as a city and the football program. To him this is his home and has been where his heart has been ever since he left.

I agree. The kid in question according to team members parents that I know was given MANY chances by Green and finally he got tired of giving him chances.

It's just the nature of the beast I guess. The better a player is the more chances he is going to get. Do you think Texas A&M's coach would've kicked off Johnny Manziel last year if he got into trouble? No, because he did and didn't. But, do you think a 3rd string linemen would've gotten the same treatment? Of course not. Doesn't make it right, but Gaddis isn't the only coach in history to give more chances to a superb athlete and talent lol This isn't directed at you BTW.

The joke is people getting on here with bleeding hearts saying why certain kids deserve second chances. If those kids weren't good athletes you wouldn't be having this discussion.

As for Green, I'll give him credit, he at least had the gumption to kick the kid off for the remainder of the season.

agreed

Agreed. And it isn't the reason he returned. The reason he returned is he simply loves Oak Ridge as a city and the football program. To him this is his home and has been where his heart has been ever since he left.

If that's why he came back, then I like him more than I already did.