Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

A friend who was at practice yesterday said two of our main running backs were injured and didn't participate at the end of practice. I hope you are right and he is wrong. I prefer your report over his.

Just like ORidgeKat above...All practiced yesterday and are fine with the exception of Za fighting the stinger that he is getting over

Edited by NuWildcat

This isn't true at all. We are in fine shape at RB with TJ and Nickerson. Za is fighting a stinger but that's it. The LB  core is beat up a little but not dead. They've moved some guys around to fill in the gaps.

RWR !!!!

So, who has been moved around to fill the gaps? And is the Clark injury bad? I hate to hear that about him.

Warmbroad has been moved to middle LB so that gives you him, TJ and Gavin. There are several that will take warmbroad's place at DE so no shortage there. Clark has a broken finger that he had surgery on today to have in pinned. Will probably be out 3-4 weeks. Manookian is day to day with the hamstring. He's still having issues but hopefully he can get it stretched out and won't be a nagging injury all year.

Warmbroad has been moved to middle LB so that gives you him, TJ and Gavin. There are several that will take warmbroad's place at DE so no shortage there. Clark has a broken finger that he had surgery on today to have in pinned. Will probably be out 3-4 weeks. Manookian is day to day with the hamstring. He's still having issues but hopefully he can get it stretched out and won't be a nagging injury all year.

Don't forget Chitwood. He is pretty steady, too. And a broken finger is a lot better then a fully broken hand that was reported by catswild.