Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Fired up as crap after watching the Coach Gaddis show. So glad the voice of the Wildcats David Clary is back. Hearing him call some of those plays on the show highlights gives me the freakin' chills. If their is anything close to John Ward in HS sports it is him. Jamie Redmond to the 40-35-30-25-20-15-10-5- TOUCHDOWN OAK RIDGE!!!!!!! Whew

Fired up as crap after watching the Coach Gaddis show. So glad the voice of the Wildcats David Clary is back. Hearing him call some of those plays on the show highlights gives me the freakin' chills. If their is anything close to John Ward in HS sports it is him. Jamie Redmond to the 40-35-30-25-20-15-10-5- TOUCHDOWN OAK RIDGE!!!!!!! Whew

I'm fired up too GTS!!  It's great having David back and it's safe to say that Gaddis really loves OR. That comes out in everything he says. Can't wait for Farragut!!!

This may sound silly to some, but I feel like a 10 yr old kid when I hear David Clary call them highlight plays on the show. And hearing Gaddis talk makes me wanna go lay bladerunner out!!! Jk BR

I'd pay to see that. Lol. In all seriousness, I agree. David's voice is Oak Ridge football and Gaddis fires me up too. He's passionate about OR!!

I'd pay to see that. Lol. In all seriousness, I agree. David's voice is Oak Ridge football and Gaddis fires me up too. He's passionate about OR!!

Now do you believe what I have been saying since last year about him loving OR? I wasn't joking haha. Yeah I swear I am not sure if their is a college broadcaster our pro better than Clary. I'm being serious, too. He was just made for radio and especially OR sports.

Now do you believe what I have been saying since last year about him loving OR? I wasn't joking haha. Yeah I swear I am not sure if their is a college broadcaster our pro better than Clary. I'm being serious, too. He was just made for radio and especially OR sports.

Yes, I see what you mean. The guy seems to really and truly love OR and especially OR football. I don't know how anyone e could deny that...except for BR. And David Clary is THE VOICE!!!!! N