Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Yep- so do I. But if we do not beat those teams next year.. I am going to have a problem.

Beating those teams is WAY more important than the bleachers issue but I don't think talking about the bleachers being replaced in early March hurts our chances of winning those games. Just saying.......

I think that my point is- That I am tired of hearing about Bleechers.. We have more important things to worry about. Winning football games is my thing- Facilities is your thing. It's ok 

Don't assume to know what "my thing" is br. Do we have a game this week? Do we have a game next week? Do we have a game this month? I can promise you that if "yes" was the answer to any of those questions that the bleachers wouldn't take up even a second of my thoughts!

Don't assume to know what "my thing" is br. Do we have a game this week? Do we have a game next week? Do we have a game this month? I can promise you that if "yes" was the answer to any of those questions that the bleachers wouldn't take up even a second of my thoughts!

Football is a 12 month sport.

Oh yeah. He needs to be focused on those Bleachers for sure.

Exactly what would you have him doing at 7:00 on a Monday night in early March? What coach WOULDNT be involved? Your problem with him is ridiculous. Any head coach I would want would be involved in all aspects of the program. Our first game SIX MONTHS away. But if we lose that game it will be because Gaddis went to the City Council meeting in early March at 7:00 PM