Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

You follow him very closely.

Your definition of "follows' is different from mine. LOL. I saw him at the last three home basketball games and at Kingsport  (I wasn't following him but he just happened to walk by) and I heard him speak to the city council. Being the head football coach at ORHS makes him easy to identify. What I do have a crush on is the sweatshirt he wore to the basketball game. I went to that place in Jackson Square that somebody told me about but they just had shirts like that, not sweatshirts.

Edited by catswild

Your definition of "follows' is different from mine. LOL. I saw him at the last three home basketball games and at Kingsport  (I wasn't following him but he just happened to walk by) and I heard him speak to the city council. Being the head football coach at ORHS makes him easy to identify. What I do have a crush on is the sweatshirt he wore to the basketball game. I went to that place in Jackson Square that somebody told me about but they just had shirts like that, not sweatshirts.

Great...now you want to dress like him, too.  What's next?

Great...now you want to dress like him, too.  What's next?

Did he design the sweatshirt? I don't know but I doubt he did? Is he the only one who wears such a sweatshirt? I doubt it. I LIKE THE SWEATSHIRT no matter who has it on, but he's the only guy I've seen wearing one. What I like about the shirt is what it has on it, which is nothing about him.

Did he design the sweatshirt? I don't know but I doubt he did? Is he the only one who wears such a sweatshirt? I doubt it. I LIKE THE SWEATSHIRT no matter who has it on, but he's the only guy I've seen wearing one. What I like about the shirt is what it has on it, which is nothing about him.

It must be a magical sweatshirt...on a magical man.

It must be a magical sweatshirt...on a magical man.

Your words not mine, and I certainly don't agree with either point. The shirt has information on it that any OR football fane should like but it's not magical, and the man certainly doesn't possess magic, despite your claim that he does.