Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

A few simple facts. Use them as you will.

2009 - 2011 Farragut beat Oak Ridge 3 times, including 32-0.

2010 - 2011 Powell beat Oak Ridge 2 times, including 34-3.

2009 - A good Clinton team beat Oak Ridge.

2010 - Hardin Valley beat Oak Ridge.

The head coach took time away from his football commitments to attend church on a regular basis.

I think I have missed your point. You are about as clear as Jameis Winston

Just think if the 3 previous coaches would have paid attention to the bleachers, Gaddis wouldn't have to deal with this. He would have time to focus on Farragut, Anderson County, and Campbell County. Only one of those coaches made it to the state championship, so it may not been Farragut (which all 3 previous coaches lost to), or AC/CC but none of them went undefeated or won a championship. So if OR is going to lose and fall short losing to so many terrible teams (even though 2/3 had at least 1 win in playoff)  then why not at least have the best facilities.

Just asking!!! Does anyone know when Clinton or Coalfield is having spring practice.  I think Clinton could be the surprise this year along with Gibbs.

And why do you think that? Just curious. Clinton had a really good QB this past year who will only be a JR this coming year. Their best WR is gone. Nobody other then those two impressed me for them. Just trying to figure out why you think they will be good this year. Maybe better.

I think I have missed your point. You are about as clear as Jameis Winston

You have seen me throw out stats and facts to shake things up in the past. Too bad you don't understand. Others might.

One thing is for sure, Jameis is hard to understand, but his team gets it (all the way to a National Championship).

Edited by OR nole

He needs to eat drink and sleep football - We just got beat by CC and AC and Farragut - again

Lose to Clinton. Lose to Powell and embarrassed at home bigtime. Lose to Farragut three out of four years and again embarrassed. No problem.

Joe trying to help the program. Well, I think MOST of you get the point.

Edited by OR nole

Lose to Clinton. Lose to Powell and embarrassed at home bigtime. Lose to Farragut three out of four years and again embarrassed. No problem.

Joe trying to help the program. Well, I think most of you get the point.

And I still supported the coach I refer to.