Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

i hope they hire someone outside of chattanooga. someone we can't pass judgement on and we all don't know anything about.. that way  we can only watch and see what he does with the program. and we don't know his pass history at other school's in the chattanooga area. just a fresh start for everybody. just my opinion!

I always try to keep coacht in perspective. I mean think about it people get on here behind a screen name and usually tear apart men in there place of work. This is their job, the way they provide for their families. They count on 14 to 18 year old kids to perform good enough so they can keep their jobs. I just hope nobody ever makes a factory worker.com to come and talk about me or you at our work places making up lies and assuming things and putting them on the computer for everyone to believe as fact. Whoever is the next coach we need to find the good in them and support that. Remember I don't think any coach wants to lose

I always try to keep coacht in perspective. I mean think about it people get on here behind a screen name and usually tear apart men in there place of work. This is their job, the way they provide for their families. They count on 14 to 18 year old kids to perform good enough so they can keep their jobs. I just hope nobody ever makes a factory worker.com to come and talk about me or you at our work places making up lies and assuming things and putting them on the computer for everyone to believe as fact. Whoever is the next coach we need to find the good in them and support that. Remember I don't think any coach wants to lose

i agree!!!!

Locally, if they go a previous head coach rout I would like to see Coach Webb at LV High School but I do not know if he really wants to leave. If it is an assistant locally , I would like Coach Akins. I think he would be energetic and wants the job and is young believe he would stay. He has coached at winning programs and coached similar kids.

Some names that I am hearing I really do not know that much about ,because they are from out of this area. I heard that Bill Duff , former coach at Hixson High did apply. To be truthful I am just tired of hiring former head coaches. They seem to just quit. Now JohnnyReb01 seems to know a lot more on the out of area coaches that have applied.

I think Stan has heard some names also. Like he said some are coming back for 2nd interviews.

Central players would chew the young  Akins up and spit him out.  Either that or they would all quit.