Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

You know..this may sound strange but I think if Allen had a couple more years we could have seen more success. I know I know this is odd sounding and just may not make sense but ill tell ya. We lost our playoff game cause we had too many players give up. It's that simple . Change a fee things and we've got a winning program

You know..this may sound strange but I think if Allen had a couple more years we could have seen more success. I know I know this is odd sounding and just may not make sense but ill tell ya. We lost our playoff game cause we had too many players give up. It's that simple . Change a fee things and we've got a winning program

Let's not get crazy now !!! lol....

JohnnyReb, I have heard that they were looking at some people that no one may have heard of as potential coaches also. If he is fully vested I have no problem with him. We just have to wait to see.

Did the coach from Carson Newman apply? I think his name was Derek Rang.

The only real thing that worries me about getting a coach is finding a teaching position on  the faculty. Right now Coach Carter and Cook are in physical education positions and Coach Allen taught Business class. Allen's teaching class is the only one that has come open for the next school year. 

It is going to come down to what the administration and Central Office are willing to do.

Rang is a math teacher. 

John Allen would not have made a difference my friend.  The kids didn't give up, Allen did.  How do you start telling people during the year that this is your last and still have focus on this team.  Now if the players had giving up, its because they knew Coach Allen was leaving and could see that he was just riding out the season.  You lost your playoff game because you played a better team than what you were, bottom line.  I agree Mr. Allen did some great things off the field, but on field actions were very questionable.  Good luck to him on his new coaching ventures in Knoxville if he takes them. 

Edited by johnnyreb01

No actually if you watch the film you can see players that have up. I was on the sideline and heard some saying eff it .

Why were you on the sideline if you were not one of the coaches?   I don't doubt there were some that gave up, but many didn't.  Quitters mentality directly comes from the leadership position and that was Allen!

Edited by johnnyreb01