Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

I promise you, no one on here knows what exactly is going on. Please quit assuming and going on what every joe smo is saying. There is no clear cut fav, they interviewed 15, narrowing it down this week. 3 to 6 to come back for second interview. Many area coaches think they are in the know but they are just assuming too. You know what happens when we "assume"! I get on here and chuckle every time someone comes up with their gospel of what will happen at central. The people that are in the know, think the people on coach t are idiots. If you are going around asking questions of people you think know something, they are filling you full of bull and laughing as you leave! Just keeping it real yo! Sorry if this offends just offering my thoughts, and hope some listen. (Which they won't)

I don't care what sports the kids play. But there comes a time to take something serious and be committed to getting better at it. If you wanna play football in a big mans position you need to spend your time getting prepared to do just that. Of that means you wanna be a lineman and you need to hit the weights hard and maybe give up baseball then so be it.

I'm not talking about all of them. Only the ones that clearly should be focusing elsewhere. Tyler Lowe is a prime example if a kid that should be doing both. Why? Because he is a heck of an athlete and could play baseball at the next level. Most basketball players are skill positions anyway so basketball just helps them in conditioning.

Well I will use that same argument against you. He obviously will never play a snap of football after high school...why not quit and focus on baseball??? Or scout Morgan...or tiller..he should focus in basketball or track. 99.9 % of this team will never play again after high school...I guess it is not worth it at all...they should just all stay at home and study.

Edited by fishheadspin

Thank you for your expert knowledge . Now as realmenwearred said give us who it is going to be. Always you are in the know then partake of your knowledge to us on who it is.Evidently your coaching friends do not have a clue either. Just like you. Just keeping it real my friend. Now go bug somebody else and by the way your chap stik is getting low on your lips. Must have been licking them to much. Just keeping it real my friend.

Lol I've said nothing bad nor untrue statements on here about Central. If it stings then be a big boy and rub some dirt on it. Maybe your a coach from the past and got fired. Maybe your just bitter because your tired of losing but you sound like a sensitive female my friend. Must be that time if the month. Good luck again to Central! Most athletes in Chatt area can't be bad forever right? I'm just keeping it real

Edited by TyroneBiggums