Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

yep, the all of the staff was fired . That was why he came in on late Tuesday night. Fist time he had ever been fired. before he took this job he was the offensive coordinator at the school he was at before. This past year the school he was at I think won the Division 1AA Championship.

This search shouldn't be such an issue.  Ooltewah didn't have any trouble.  Brainerd seemed to do ok with their new coach this past year.  Red Bank found a guy pretty fast.  But we will see how it turns out here at Central when we see who gets hired.  I've heard some good names thrown around.  I'd hate to wind up with a guy who just got fired or a guy who is gonna leave in a year. We will see what happens. But I'm beginning to see the problem lies with the ones doing the picking.  Just an opinion.

Edited by tistheseason

This search shouldn't be such an issue.  Ooltewah didn't have any trouble.  Brainerd seemed to do ok with their new coach this past year.  Red Bank found a guy pretty fast.  But we will see how it turns out here at Central when we see who gets hired.  I've heard some good names thrown around.  I'd hate to wind up with a guy who just got fired or a guy who is gonna leave in a year. We will see what happens. But I'm beginning to see the problem lies with the ones doing the picking.  Just an opinion.

+1