Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

So they intervi wed a couple of no bodies to make Ware look better???? For real....????? Ware on paper looks good regardless. can he coach high school?? Who knows but his resume is astounding. First i think there was maybe 15 resumes submitted. Many if those found jobs before central started even interviewing... that is probably the biggest mistake because there were some good names there.

Take out the totally unqualified and we are probably not left with many good candidates. But Ware would be my guy over any of the names mentioned. I just hope we get him!!!

Do not know who they are going to ask but totally agree that Coach Ware has on paper the right stuff. His college and yes he has 4 years in high school does make him in my opinion more qualified than the others that have been mentioned. If this was top 3-4 he should be offered the position. If they go in a different direction I would want to know why ? If I had a say it would be to get this man here now.

Ware would be the best possible no doubt hope he is the man. They need to make sure and do there homework on Brasswell. Ask coach Orr or any of the guys or kids that he coach at Soddy or east ridge. He's not at those programs for a reason guys. But the way this hire has drug out nothing Central does anymore would supprised me.

Honestly,  i am not even sure Ware is interviewing. Like i have said before i don't know anything other than want i read here and hear from a few around the school.  He may be interviewing , but i just don't see why he would drop to high school with the progress he is showing climbing through the college coaching ranks.

Doing just some simple internet research it seems his wife is in a good position too.  We can still dream!!! It sounds like the other names being kicked around would be an extreme let down after waiting 5 months to just  hire them.

OK good job Fish. I liked that. Now we know he can't coach because coach Ware does not have a known high school record except for his first 4 years when he started and then he went to college. The other guy according to Headhunter42 was dismissed from teams and the other guys were no winners anyway and the other guy was just an interview to interview to be polite and the other person we interviewed we do not know if he can coach or not.

We are not going to get a coach according to Headhunter42 that can do anything. I am confused. So what's next? Do we quit?

Honestly,  i am not even sure Ware is interviewing. Like i have said before i don't know anything other than want i read here and hear from a few around the school.  He may be interviewing , but i just don't see why he would drop to high school with the progress he is showing climbing through the college coaching ranks.

Doing just some simple internet research it seems his wife is in a good position too.  We can still dream!!! It sounds like the other names being kicked around would be an extreme let down after waiting 5 months to just  hire them.

I Agree.

Been watching this process since it began.  Not sure what to think about it.  If you get Ware, that would be a great hire.  There were some others that initially interviewed for the job that did not get a call back for a second interview which I'm not sure why.  Especially with some of the ones that did.  Why did Ward at Brainerd, Campbell at Red Bank, or Rang at Carson Newman not get a second interview?  I hope you guys get Ware or otherwise you will be in the same situation again sooner than expected.